problem saving net id

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Please can you help,i have installed latest 800hd image and bootloader from smirnoff rules in downloads section,trying to get auto bouquet working but no joy?
Am i right in thinking you have to change net id in tuner configeration before you run auto bouquet?
If this is the case everytime i try and save it won't have it keeps going back to 4101?,im im manchester can't get auto bouquet to work it fails everytime

Please can you help,i have installed latest 800hd image and bootloader from smirnoff rules in downloads section,trying to get auto bouquet working but no joy?
Am i right in thinking you have to change net id in tuner configeration before you run auto bouquet?
If this is the case everytime i try and save it won't have it keeps going back to 4101?,im im manchester can't get auto bouquet to work it fails everytime

If you use the latest auto bouquets from the autoboqets thread its easier as you just have to select an area displaying your net id no file to edit.

You still need a working channel for this to run though as does the version your running.

If you use the latest auto bouquets from the autoboqets thread its easier as you just have to select an area displaying your net id no file to edit.

You still need a working channel for this to run though as does the version your running.

If this is the enigma2 replacement file, I'm also using the smirnoff image and it stops enima2 from working :-(

I'm having major problems with my box with autobouquets, crossepg, and even scanning for channels. Is this Manchester 41060 netid area?

Thanks for your reply ferret,now trying again with a working channel,pressed okay on manchester 3 still waiting for something to happen
been 5 minutes so far is this...
read sevice description table
parse service description table
How long does it take?

Thanks for your reply ferret,now trying again with a working channel,pressed okay on manchester 3 still waiting for something to happen
been 5 minutes so far is this...
read sevice description table
parse service description table
How long does it take?

Can take upto 12 mins

What would worry me is, if you go into VM hub settings it can see all connections and what data they use.
All wired and wireless apps so they can surely monitor whats happening if they really wanted to.

What would worry me is, if you go into VM hub settings it can see all connections and what data they use.
All wired and wireless apps so they can surely monitor whats happening if they really wanted to.

If they really wanted to I'm sure they could yeah, it's not likely though. But then wouldn't they just see small amounts of data being received from a dns address? Could mean anything! Although I'm no network expert :)

Since the days of the nagra 1 hack though, people always said it wasn't really detectable what was hooked up. Maybe if they measured what you were pulling in from the green box in the street maybe. But again, I'm only guessing! I'm guessing that the feed pulls in enough to power a few splits anyway incase customers take out multiroom and broadband etc, my internet died once and the engineer did measure my signal from the green box and said it was too high and turned it down. I only sub to broadband but I've obviously split that feed ;) and he was none the wiser and his adjustments made no difference ;)

Yes but old days things like talkback etc were disabled on hacked stb and also no mac/ip to worry about.
Probably something and nothing.
Would of thought they would of clamped on it straight away on it if it was possible to do so.

Back