problem flashing thru miniweb please help

morrisg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
I can do an image backup ok thru miniweb on lan conx pc but when I come to load new image via miniweb and click download nothing happens - receiver still shows up address and no info - web page is inop for couple of mins then after I refresh get minweb page back though no new image as been loaded then have to reboot to get rid of up display and same image is there
Thanks in anticipation

MINIWEB MUST BE WORKING BECAUSE I CAN BACKUP IMAGE OK BUT CAN NOT RESTORE AS STATED ABOVE

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Good luck to you, you seem insistent on flashing through miniweb. If you don't get an answer on the forums ring TM.

Have you clicked on Browse and selected the image you want?

Almost everyone flashes through mini root. This is what TM will probably tell you to do anyway.

Depending on Image being used, didnt a lot of features from miniweb get disabled ? in some images
I remember features getting disbled while they fixed things and Im sure miniweb features was one that was disabled

like I say depends really what image

True.

The objective is to flash an image even if it is a backup. Why "struggle" with something that may or may not work when a working alternative is there? In this case it isn't working for the OP. The alternative is what the manufacturer recommends anyway.

tbh I only ever used a USB to flash (miniroot)

Totally agree,never had an issue using miniroot to flash an image.I used DCC (ENIGMA 2version) to back up image and restore.The last image for the TM800HD was 28.11.11 which was the best at the time and still is(no more released or likely to be released).There are two,one the IQ original and a DW modified,i would recommend the DW modified ,flash this image and forget anything that is not loaded with this image.

Back