prob after update!

lol, you did read the last bit didn't ya? :banana:

There is no ETA on release so do not ask. if you ask then other members have my permissions to facepalm the offender and ridicule them until they probably start crying.

I did... just wanted a bit of facepalming and ridiculing for the craic ;)

There's patch here NZBs - Call Of Duty Black OPS AP25 PATCH-ap25 not had time to try it, il try in the morning, there's a NFO too, hope this helps guys.

It says

TESTED ON NEW DASH UPDATE 2.0.12625.0

Notes: Fix ISO with AGBX first to make sure its all uptodate. Use PPF-O-MATIC to apply The patch to your ISO then the game will boot on your LT+ flashed drive and will be XBL Safe.

i know its going slightly off subject but can somebody suggest a way to rip a back up to create on iso. thanks

There's patch here NZBs - Call Of Duty Black OPS AP25 PATCH-ap25 not had time to try it, il try in the morning, there's a NFO too, hope this helps guys.

It says

TESTED ON NEW DASH UPDATE 2.0.12625.0

Notes: Fix ISO with AGBX first to make sure its all uptodate. Use PPF-O-MATIC to apply The patch to your ISO then the game will boot on your LT+ flashed drive and will be XBL Safe.

Mate, did it work? If so do you have a step by step guide to getting this to work? I think I still have the original iso and .dvd file but just need instructions on how to 'patch' this bad boy!

Mate, did it work? If so do you have a step by step guide to getting this to work? I think I still have the original iso and .dvd file but just need instructions on how to 'patch' this bad boy!

you need ppf o matic to patch
see here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4kJr28rBA&feature=related]YouTube - Tutorial on how to patch xbox 360 iso for wave 3 games with 1.5v[/ame] for vid

yeah i'll double that just run the iso through abgx and it'll patch automatically. happy days!

i know its going slightly off subject but can somebody suggest a way to rip a back up to create on iso. thanks

you need xbox back up creator and a kreon flashed samsung drive for the PC, if not Kreon flashed then you would need an old xbox 360 drive that has been flashed with the 0800 firmware to be able to read the game mate.

As for the rest of this thread - we are back online with patched games? woot woot! so just run the iso through agbx again! wootski!

thanks dibbers for the reply, what im trying to do is copy the back up i,ve got of BO to pc to create a iso then run through abgx to patch, this way saves me from d/l again, just cant seem to do it through imgburn just gets errors, any suggestions would be great. thanks

seem to have sorted it. the version of xbox back up didnt work so sourced a differant version.

Im surprised most games aint like fifa 11 where you have a unique code on manual for getting online .Or is there an easy way round this can you guys with flashed xboxs play fifa 11 online?

i have fifa mate, i can't remember, lol, sure some one will clear it up for you, as for the new agbx then what is it achieving that we didn't have before, i know that we (I) manual patched the game the last time so what's new? is it some kind of rolling key that they have, do you think that this will be a reoccurring thing, where were running ISO files again through agbx and then burning?

For all those flapping about creating or having the orig iso. Just use image burn on read setting to create the iso from your non ap2.5 burn simple.

Currently there appears to be 13 challenges per game, note these are not read when ripping via the current x800 ripping firmware so are added by either PPF o matic or easier through abgx. It seems like MS have the ability to switch on the additonal AP2.5 challenges.

cheers

i take it the kreon rips are even worse then? even though they'll get patched as well, 13 challenges? think they'll keep rolling the keys if that's correct or along the lines of it....(keys might be the wrong wording but ya get me)

i take it the kreon rips are even worse then? even though they'll get patched as well, 13 challenges? think they'll keep rolling the keys if that's correct or along the lines of it....(keys might be the wrong wording but ya get me)

Biggest problem with kreon drives is they only rip ssv1 mate.

Love this place...

Just took the update today as been at work for the last few days. Just thought id check on here and see what it was for.

The only games I play online are COD's, so imagine my face as i started reading this thread. The further i read the the bigger my smile grew. Cheers for keeping everyone informed.

Thats what makes this place great!!

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back