prob after update!

denyer

Inactive User
Reaction score
just went to play black op online on modded box and was told need to update so did online and now the game wont load at all, any help peeps!

what firmware you on mate, the update is so that microsoft has applied updates to game so it needs to be ap2.5 now.. this is what i have been told by my mate

Just done the update, no Black Opps dont boot, Im using the latest LT Firmware too, Mmmmmm.

going to go to blockbusters and get the orginal and see what happens on the xbox with the update and a flashed drive, i'll report back with a box of klenex....

Got the same here for black ops, cod mw2. Game will not boot, xbox gets stuck on black screen. If you boot with the game in the drive then you get stuck and the xbox white screen.

Just done the update, no Black Opps dont boot, Im using the latest LT Firmware too, Mmmmmm.

Same here.
Took update. Put in real game and it booted ok after second update from live... works fine.
Put in my backup... black screen and freezes. patched ssv2 and verified. Liteon lt+

ok on my LT+ Hitachi :banana:

http://c4evaspeaks.com/ said:
versions 59 and lower (32, 36, 40, 46, 47, 58, 59) do not have AP2.5, but were updated to conform to LT+ standards

Guess you're on one of the lower versions of Hitachi so it will not affect you, so I'm guessing AP2.5 has been activated on some older games?

Ok, MS has released a dash update that has enabled ap2.5 in black ops and 8 other titles. Your going to need to wait for an update to abgx by the looks of things. Have to wait for c4 to check out update, and someone to rip the files off black ops, add to abgx and run it through again before burning again. Could be the way of things to come :(

Apparently this is the latest:

Quote From An Inside Source

It was a great day for the Playstation 3, and a horrible one for the Xbox 360. It took Sony 4 years to get hacked, while it took Microsoft 4 years to actually get their security right. The kernel 2.0.12625.0 in the new dashboard update has been updated to do on the fly ap25 checking. 3 Non AP25 games were tested, and all of them give you a black screen forcing you to reboot. BlackOPS, Modern Warfare 2, and Halo Reach were amongst the one’s tested. Although we will not see ban flags coming from this, as LT+ protects us from the ban, drive firmware hacking is pretty much a thing of the past.

Source: hxxp://www.console-spot.com/2011/01/19/do-not-update-your-xbox-live/

fingers crossed it's wrong and c4eva can sort/help the situation, confirmed the same on the benQ - black screen of course.... :Fish:

this has happened to me too guys!!

put in blacks ops, took an update and now it wont play. just tells me the disk is unreadable. this is also the case for halo reach. however fifa 11 is still working

hope this gets fixed cos i just cant do without black op's! just getting into now lol

ditto! sitting here and getting text messages of all me mates and they all know i can't play it tonight or for the foreseeable future, (unless purchased of course) and it's killing me! lol, if you haven't yet, get to the wager matches and gun games, it's the old counter strike on black ops....gawd i miss her...lol

i take it your all playing on a modded unbanned 360 to receive an online update yeh?

Back