Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***Premiere Keys are out***

can someone go one better??

Can anyone put into a softcam file format??

Muchos grazias

Its okay- managed to input manually!!!!!!!!!!! Beauty!!!!

Last edited:
TPS & Premiere up and running - just need some new D+ keys and we'd have the hat trick!

Cheers for the updates - just back from work and it was a nice surprise!!

Cheers

Crazy

Need a jargon buster buddy!

Hey, I am a newbie, I have a 4200 combo and just bought a monoblock for a 80cm fixed dish pointing at 19.2E and also in process of getting a new 85cm motorised dish with patched tm1500ci+super so until now I have had no dealing with cards or cams or keys or any of that stuff yet let alone multi satallite capabilities with new equipment.
I have a computer xp3200 - 3gb - 320gb asus a7n8xe deluxe with a 9 -pin serial port and was going to run a 10m null cable to the tm1500ci+super for patching.

So can I do all patching with keys entered into remote to get this premiere or must I start buying costly cards and cams.

I was kinda hoping to get lots out of the tm1500ci+ without spending loads of dosh.
Saw this posted by sakiblateef and I am lost............????????

***Premiere Keys are out***

Working on Tm1500.

20: 31 06 c8 1a b3 76 5d 03
21: e9 9f ee ca 47 6f 4e 0d

u need the serial lead to patch but you can enter keys in by the remote mate. go to a premiere channel and press mute then exit and that will bring up the cas menu. make sure it brings up 0501 ident if not keep trying it and when it does enter the keys in there via the remote m8

Back