Premier League - Papers: United eye £40m Giggs replacement

Now there you go again Raven putting all Man Utd fans in that little box lol either your very one dimensional or a rather poor wind up merchant lmao .

Speaking of putting people in boxes....funny old world isn't it ? And I'm sorry you got spit on @ Elland Road, I am, but you know as well as I do that crap like that goes on in every stadium of every club. Surely I need not mention the 2 Leeds fans murdered in Instanbul. Just sayin....

I'm also saying that's not what I'm talking about when I say most of you Man U fans are alike. Even though you are. Here's the thing most of you Man U fans aren't even from Manchester and so the situation is your local team is a steaming pile of crap so you 'support' the team of the time that's winning everything. Glory supporters. True story no ? Am I getting warm on any of this ? You might never admit it but I'll bet deep down I am for a lot of United fans on here though you'd loathe to admit the fact. Call me delusional if you want, I'm an easy target, but I'm right. Have been with every post that I've made in this thread. ;)

Speaking of ffs lol, huggi there's no need to flare up and start erasing posts because there is no issue here. Agreed we went off topic somewhat but it's all good it's only banter. No worries.

just to get back on topic... bale valued at 40 million after 3/4s of a season??? andy carroll sold to us for 35mill after 3/4s of a season??? seems reasonable to me!!
but martin kelly is worth more than them both!! but cost nowt.....

last time out although your boys got mullered I have to say what a football masterclass it was. Messi was unreal.

He is always unreal but we also had allot of injuries facing them last season, gallas, song, van persie.

Jack is also 10 times the player he was last season and one of our best players this year.

I still think they are quite a way above us but I do feel a little more easy that we have a good selection of players - if only vermalean was back and fit it would be a very strong arsenal side.

But Barca are so good they can pick us apart on the counter because we commit to many players forward at times... that is how utd play us - the only way they can lol.

I will be happy with a draw and to lose 1 nil at barca, that will be progress and our players head wont drop before a cup final.

This game is no good for us really, if barca hammer us like only they can I fear it might spell the end of our season :(

Mick

This game is no good for us really, if barca hammer us like only they can I fear it might spell the end of our season :(

Mick

Yeah I just hope the game the match is as good as it should be, if it's half the match it was the last time you's met it will be a good ad for the game of football.

Yeah looking forward to it like most. 2 teams playing the best football in their respective leagues - and thats from a Utd fan

£40million for Bale? After only less than a season of playing good? No thanks.

Transfer prices are just retarded these days. £35million for Carroll? £50 million for Torres? There's only 1 player these days who is worth that kind of money and that's Messi.
David Beckham was also another, but not cos of football skill but due to the financial side, Real Madrid made 100s of millions off the signing of Beckham, I thought they got him at a bargain for £25mill

Anyway a winger should be around £15mill unless hes some sort of Ronaldo. Lot of united fans calling for Sanchez, but he has a slight build and has never played in EPL before, not sure if he would be able to handle it.
Think Chamberlain would be the best option, still very young, but can play on the wing or as an attacking midfielder, and he's english so that will help with the UEFA quota (obviously its also nice to see british players makin starting XI of top teams)

I think Messi is worth a bit more than £50 million somehow lol, put it this way if any player in football terms is worth or would be sold for £100 million It'd be him. Or to put it the way I want to put it, I would not be surprised in the slightest if Lionel Messi becomes the worlds first £100 million player transfer. But he's already at the biggest and best club in world football.

Back