Powersync Script

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
attached is the cleaned up version of my powersync script for a86.

you should find you get none of those sc.getbyte errors ect also a quicker reset function. all the delays have been reduced to bare minimum to speed up the script.

bundled with it is the MoDuS3 flash with an extra rom10 glitchtype for use with this script.

TBC

i will be adding this same script for rom11 cards tommorrow again to improve reliability and speed of operation for the powersync.

rec timeout = 600-700 : reset delay= 0 : byte delay = 0

ive got some stubborn a86's ill try it on , t911 glitcher.

have a look at your t911 and see if it has i.c U10 fitted - if it does remove it and then try. TMC fit this chip and it makes the unlooper less effective.

tbc

cheers tbc unlocked a a86 in 15 mins using powersync and your script
cheers

attached is the cleaned up version of my powersync script for a86.

you should find you get none of those sc.getbyte errors ect also a quicker reset function. all the delays have been reduced to bare minimum to speed up the script.

bundled with it is the MoDuS3 flash with an extra rom10 glitchtype for use with this script.

TBC

i will be adding this same script for rom11 cards tommorrow again to improve reliability and speed of operation for the powersync.

rec timeout = 600-700 : reset delay= 0 : byte delay = 0
nice one TBC! :) lol @ (c)

as mentioned in first post this is the bod equivalent to the a86 script above - for powersync. winex timing is the same but i comes bundled with newd11x.

only use this script on a card at or above rev BOC. below that may tell the card is looped when it is not.

tbc

read the script header!! dip2 vcc at about 1a ish!!!

yup ive got a chip on u10 gonna lift it now - i take it it will still run after just removing the chip no further mod needed ?

yup ive got a chip on u10 gonna lift it now - i take it it will still run after just removing the chip no further mod needed ?

yes it will still run, according to the schematics if dip2 is used it inhibits correct operation of the clock glitch but with u10 dip2 has to be on lol. when glitching from then on use only dip 6 or 5 as inverted and non inverted clocks at 18.432mhz. from the schematics i expect it is a remnant of its beginnings prior to becoming a glitcher instead of loader unlooper.

tbc

yup running ok jusin using dip 5 - fingers crossed on these stubborn ones !

Last edited:
well i wouldn't hold my breath with a t911 but you have as good a chance now as with many gltichers of that ilk

Back