powersync problems

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
hopeing sumone can help
right got a a86 had it about 2 years and been tryin to get into it since then
well it seems as thou the t911 old blue one was not going to do the job so i got the new powersync
now cant actually flash it with my lappy so had to get out an old 400mhz p3
that worked
so now used all flashes and all progs and winex sidewinder /2/1 1.2a/1.4
ive used newd11x /xx nd13 doubletbc /+ modus progressive and have interchnged all with there scripts
nothing worked so far
most of all having a problem getting a vcc or vcd to stay anywhere near constant i can set it itll b ok for a while then will either go thru the roof or down to nowt
would luv to have the time to just constanty watch it adjusting vcc as needed but this is such a thankless task been at it for three days strait now and still not gettin anywhere
please help any suggestions at all may help
and will be generously received
thanks

Last edited:
i used newd 13 and mickydata script for the a86
but have read that newd11 and tbc sidwinders is best with powersync

thanks for your help mate
forgot to say tried that 1 tried all flashes i could find with mikedatas script normal and polished

tbc has just released a new polished script and flash in the rom (mosc) section

tmc

Try TBC new box key grabber. If this card returns a null response its most likely knackered even though you can get it to run in your glitcher using other programmes. When you try to read in xncs are you getting a set ifs failed message?

outut log

hi friends
can u have a look at this using modus flash your a86 powersync script 12v 1.25 a power supply these values of vcc have been set by the glitcher itself not touched the screw at all
does it need changeing only got it from tmc on thursday last week or could it be sorted by myself a new pot has only 3 solder joints
thanks again for ya help
and the rework station is still running sweet as a nut
cheers

your vcc is very low, the instructions for powersync unlocking of a86 state that it is necesary to adjust the pot to provide a good spread of varying resets. usually around 19-1B but can be anywhere from 10 to 40 depending on card.

your reset count is low, adjust your pot to raise the vcc to get an average of about 12 resets per delay or try a full circuit at 19 then adjust again if not opened.

if raising the vcc produces excessive resets then reduce vcc until a more suitable pattern is given, if no matter what you cannot adjust the vcc to prevent excessive reset which will not be the case here but can happen on a few cards then you should use the p47 flash and script which is posted about the mosc section.

finally it is not possible to preset the powersync pot to a best opening level because each card is different and quite often you may find you have to adjust the pot for each individual card. Anyway half the learning and fun goes if you don't have to adjust anything lol. btw the boxkey get script is for the rom11 only not rom10!!

tbc

Back