iPad possibly a Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S And iPad 2 hopefully Next Week

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously, this is in no way a guarantee, it is merely an update on the situation and an initial time estimation. As long as the rest of the process goes to plan, and testing proves fruitful then hopefully we shouldn’t see any show stopping problems which delay the release. However, if any unforeseen problems do occur, I have confidence in the collaboration between the development teams to be able to overcome the issues promptly

A Tweet from Chronic Dev Team member p0sixninja four days ago alerted Jailbreakers to the fact that they should upgrade their devices to iOS 5.0.1 while they still can – and yes, that did mean A5 devices but excluding individuals who rely on a software unlock.

If you are one of the many waiting for an A5 untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1 then buckle your seat belts and prepare for seven days of updates and updates, hopefully ending in delight. I’m pretty sure that the developers who have been producing tweaks for iOS 5 and Siri are ready to welcome the new batch of jailbroken devices to their list of potential customers.

Jailbreak iPhone 4S And iPad 2 Untethered Using Redsn0w/Corona/GreenPois0n Release Next Week | Redmond Pie

Thanks!

Good news that'-)

Can't wait for it.....

-Badaman

im sure updating to 5.01 is ok , but ive not checked 5.02 or 5.1 is going to be released soon , make sure you only update to 5.0.1

I'm on 4.3.3 JB at the min. . . Should I update it to 5.0.1?

I use xbmc/iBooks nearly everyday so don't wanna risk fookin it all up......but will it be for the best in the long run?

I'm on 4.3.3 JB at the min. . . Should I update it to 5.0.1?

I use xbmc/iBooks nearly everyday so don't wanna risk fookin it all up......but will it be for the best in the long run?

I updated mine when it was announced.... I have just restored back to 4.3.3 now as I was missing my apps and hacks too much.
At least I have noticed cydia has my blobs for 5.0.1 incase I need to get back to that if i accientally update past 5.0.1 :)

Regards

Dave

Back