Porta valencia

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im flying to palma and we have to get our own travel arrangements.
Were heading to porta valencia anyone know any cheap car deals etc or any way of getting there by transfer.[emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Im flying to palma and we have to get our own travel arrangements.
Were heading to porta valencia anyone know any cheap car deals etc or any way of getting there by transfer.[emoji3]

Palma, Majorca? Never heard of porta valencia & can't see it on the map:? Can you clarify please.
HH.

Its Puerto pollensa hh im thinking of renting a car now as it seems quite cheap.its just getting someone you can trust.

I've used Hiper Rent a Car in the town, they were pretty reasonable. Had a problem with the first car they gave me, drove round the block & back to the office & they changed it pretty quickly.
Once you're confident in the hire car go for a drive up to Cap Formentor (watch out for the weaving cyclists) the scenery/views is/are outstanding.
Enjoy yer holiday.
HH.

All sorted got one from expedia and pick up from airport.
Thanks to manic and HH for the good info.

Once you're confident in the hire car go for a drive up to Cap Formentor (watch out for the weaving cyclists) the scenery/views is/are outstanding.
Enjoy yer holiday.
HH.

That has got to be one of the best views on the whole of Majorca.
Another good day out is the Orange Blossom Express to Soller a rickety old tram/train which takes you through the orange and lemon groves.

That has got to be one of the best views on the whole of Majorca.
Another good day out is the Orange Blossom Express to Soller a rickety old tram/train which takes you through the orange and lemon groves.

I went on that years ago, it was lovely.
Forgotten all about it thanks for bringing the memory back.

Its Puerto pollensa hh im thinking of renting a car now as it seems quite cheap.its just getting someone you can trust.

just got back from there, your gonna put weight on, food is great, try the steak restaurant on the front, behind that is the square, more good eating places. visit alcudia old town real good.

Nice one gez i dont fly to the 27th but i cant wait.worried about driving on the other side but hopefully ill manage :)

Nice one gez i dont fly to the 27th but i cant wait.worried about driving on the other side but hopefully ill manage :)

Porta polensa is fab but if you venture into Alcudia make sure to pack insect repelant as the mossies are fierce :(

Porta polensa is fab but if you venture into Alcudia make sure to pack insect repelant as the mossies are fierce :(

The reason for the mossies is that just outside Alcudia is the Natural Park of S'Albufera, a wetlands area that is considered to be of International importance and is a protected area. It stretches from Alcudia to C'an Picafort, which has a lovely promenade along the beach with bars and restaurants that you can sit and enjoy the view.
One warning though, the beaches gently slope into the sea which looks beautiful but as you go out a bit further there are dangerous undercurrents that test even the best of swimmers. I nearly drowned trying to save someone there before and have never gone deeper than my armpits since and I have seen the same thing happen on numerous occasions around the Alcudia and C'an Picafort area.
Oh, by the way some of the beach between Alcudia and C'an Picafort is a nudist beach

Nice one D 8 RCS ill rem and try and stay away from the nudist lol.
I have my phone to use as a sat nav with a 3 sim.
Hopefullly it should get a signal as it looks a bit of a drive.

Back