poopdeck help with channels in s9

poopdeck

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post so please excuse any mistakes or not enough info.this is my first venture into the sat. world with an s9 which receives well on 28.2 but i need help in fact lots of it. i've done something wrong with the channel setup.the result is that some channels only work in the TP section I can access a movie in the TP section but only the
channel details appear in the movie section of favs. is there a way to move the working movie channel in TP to the movies favs? all the channels work as expected on astra 28.2 incl fta any help or advice will be appreciated. nothing too tech please
best regards to all poopdeck hoping it all makes sense

Hi everyone this is my first post so please excuse any mistakes or not enough info.this is my first venture into the sat. world with an s9 which receives well on 28.2 but i need help in fact lots of it. i've done something wrong with the channel setup.the result is that some channels only work in the TP section I can access a movie in the TP section but only the
channel details appear in the movie section of favs. is there a way to move the working movie channel in TP to the movies favs? all the channels work as expected on astra 28.2 incl fta any help or advice will be appreciated. nothing too tech please
best regards to all poopdeck hoping it all makes sense

shove a up-to-date channel list for 28.2e on a usb stick then upload to your box,regards mdt

Many thanks for the help and advice Andrew., I note from the rules that I need to have min. of 5 posts before I can download a channel list so I will have to meet the min.and look for a reliable list
Best regards., poopdeck

Back