Poll have you been banned from live yet ?

have you been banned

• Total voters

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think its safe to assume everyone will realize im referring to flashed consoles
just looking for an average from peps with flashed drives and using xbox live

1 banned out of 5

The banned one was the newest all the old ones seem fine!

1 banned out of 5

The banned one was the newest all the old ones seem fine!

My 2006 and 2008 machines died on wednesday.

@ 2Primo, what exactly are you asking us in your Poll?

I don't think anyone is banned from Live, just the console.

Last edited:
Referring to ""flashed consoles "" banned from xbox live Apology's i thought that would be plainly obvious :Clap:
So its looking around 50%
Im still ok played cod6 last night with the chaps whom i had just upgraded to 1.61 and we all lasted and mine is still on live just now !!!
mines a liteon with a ms28 spoofed in it , As i never could be assed to flash the liteon Going back when they could not be written to ..

2 out of 3 gone! Most my mates have bit the dust, couple hanging in there! lol

My son just spent his saved up pocket money on a years subscription last week , was banned today when he tried to log in.

i got banned last nite. tested it before going to buy cod6 then when i got in i was f**king banned last time i spend money on a game.

anyway i'm back on my m8 swapped his flashed ms28 with me n i reflashed with original firmware still going well for now

i got banned last nite. tested it before going to buy cod6 then when i got in i was f**king banned last time i spend money on a game.

anyway i'm back on my m8 swapped his flashed ms28 with me n i reflashed with original firmware still going well for now

my trusty 2006 ms28 console (ixtreme 1.5) was banned also today when my nephew used my xbox to go online with an original retail COD Modern Warfare 2 disc.

Back