Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

The problem with a "watertight evidence" scenario is that you could easily get into a tiered system where some people are executed for the crime whilst others, where the evidence is perhaps not quite as watertight (but still sufficient for jury conviction), are simply jailed - all for the same basic offence.

Until we have a justice system that is infallibly perfect I just cant see that capital punishment is a good way to go !

Last edited:
Heres effective monitoring

4113S-king-sally-grave.jpg

I hardly think making Paedophiles stiff is helping matters hawkish...

Boom boom?

Now that is in bad taste.

I don't find it in bad taste, amusing perhaps. but its the sort of joke you may see on tv.

as said before, provide some real facts that country's that have the death penalty, have an equal or worse record than those who don't. you have had a internet link to help you, although i think i know someone who might draw you pictures, if you think that may help?
you mention Vietnam, until, quite, recently, child sex was ignored, by this and other country in the area, they have been popular destinations for pedos for decades. only pressure from the west caused a change. indeed even in the west, paedophilia was institutionally ignored, until a couple of decades ago, mainly because it was people at the heads of these institutions who were doing the fiddling.

as for a vendetta against you, couldn't it be that most people don't agree with you, and as a result, mainly through your refusal to provide any evidence for the comments you make, tend to take the mickey. the root of the vendetta is in your personal paranoia, not the words of this thread

you seem to love an augment, take a word from the wise. your crap at it:Clap:

Last edited:
oh dear, and after the whole thread came back on course.

You really should read posts and try and understand them. I mentioned that mozr's jape at making pedos stiff was in bad taste as I think it is.

As for a vendetta, you think to much of yourself. Fubar doesnt agree with anything I say, even when I am right. So feel free to become a member of his fanclub, you and he will be able to agree with eachother ad infinitum from now on.

i posted, incidentally the first time i have spoken about this on any public form, to add the perspective of someone who's family has suffered the horror of paedophilia. you react by insinuating that i am a lying, just to allow yourself the to ignore my comments, this is the mark of the man, a pathetic and sad man at that. in my opinion, you are, one of the best examples of a manual self gratification artist i've seen, on forums, for a long time. i can't help thinking, at 28 you really should have a better grip on reality.

Last edited:
As for a vendetta, you think to much of yourself. Fubar doesnt agree with anything I say, even when I am right.

Oh don't worry Karym6 mate, as soon as you are right about something I will agree with you. :banana:

Oh don't worry Karym6 mate, as soon as you are right about something I will agree with you. :banana:

but only after you recover from the heart attack!:Cheers:

I do find it strange though, that someone who says his family has experienced this is upset more by my opinions as opposed to a cras joke on a very serious topic.

man, that's because you don't rally understand anything. watch you mouth/fingers, thats the second time you have cast doubt on the validity of my comments.

edit:it may b you just don't understand the meaning of the words, and the way you put them together. Oh sorry don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Come on people !

I've asked nicely for you to stop the personal comments and debate nicely or not at all. If this bickering continues I'll be handing out a few enforced holidays !

Back