PLTV-HD on 10E FTA

The Lambton Worm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not sure how long for but thanks to murg from elsewhere.

11035 V 30 000 5/6 dvb-s2 8psk
10995 V 6888 3/4 dvb-s2 8psk

Its open on my 5402HD.

juddering like f@@k on tm 6900 super with latest patch

Ive never been able to get anything on 11035.Its working perfect on:-

11303 V 29.997 on my TM 6900 super

Is there a simple explanation for this?

Ive never been able to get anything on 11035.Its working perfect on:-

11303 V 29.997 on my TM 6900 super

Is there a simple explanation for this?

Hi DrRu62 m8

yer he might of done something wrong on the numbers mate

this are all working mate
@ 10.East
11305 V 30000 FTA
11303 V 29997 FTA
11309 V 29992 FTA
10996 V 6888 FTA
it dont matter with one you uses the all show all the same m8

Last edited:
Thanks.I just wondered why some of those frequencies dont work on my receivers.I have 4 TMs and only the 11303 frequency will work.

they are still open
chelsea tv and pl tv
11.305 v 30.000
(tm5402)

yes it judders on 6900 combo,works ok with the pre irdeto patches though.:nopity:
if you have a harddrive, i read this solution in another forum: (press PAUSE to freeze the picture and start recording, then PAUSE again to resume watching from where you were). This eliminated all of the picture jerkiness, but there were some minor glitches on the sound (not audio sync problems)

if you have a harddrive, i read this solution in another forum: (press PAUSE to freeze the picture and start recording, then PAUSE again to resume watching from where you were). This eliminated all of the picture jerkiness, but there were some minor glitches on the sound (not audio sync problems)

thanks tony i`ll give it a try this weekend :proud:

Thanks.I just wondered why some of those frequencies dont work on my receivers.I have 4 TMs and only the 11303 frequency will work.

I appreciate that this is an old thread, but I'd like to add a few points for the benefit of those like me who've recently discovered the channel...

I too have a TM6900 HD Combo Super with the latest patches and suffer the jitter to varying degrees. During the recent Manchester derby match, it was horrific, but tonight (8-5-12) for Liverpool vs Chelsea, jitter was completely absent.

A standard blind search of 10.0°e gave around 500 tv channels, but didn't find PLTV, so I tried: Installation/PID Search/Add TP/11387 30000 V and then scanned the new TP.
Real Madrid TV came up straight away, along with Chelsea TV and PLTV. The latter two needed easily found BISS keys, but RMTV was already open.
PLTV and CTV give 69% signal strength from a 1 metre dish in London (UK) and RMTV gives 78%.

My TM-5200 D USB couldn't find anything on that TP, but I suspect its tuner isn't so sensitive.

The sound sync is always about half a second ahead of the video, but that might be down to only the first 8 bits (16 characters to type in) of the BISS key being available to me. I left the 2nd half (audio BISS) as it was.

Using a memory stick caused no noticeable problems, so I assume it will suffice as a jitter workaround for future matches in place of an HDD. It's certainly worth trying as an alternative to reinstalling an early patch. Make sure it's got enough free space for the whole match though.

One caveat: On my 6900, the channel can freeze at any time, then display "Scrambled Channel". If you're not around to switch to another channel, then straight back, it will stay that way. Having said that, 5 seconds occasional loss is a very small price to pay for the best football channel I've ever been lucky enough to discover. It typically happens once every 2 or 3 hours, but try to make sure the dog doesn't chew up the remote during the match!

On Sunday 13-5-12, PLTV is widely listed as showing Sunderland vs Manchester United, but earlier tonight, they strongly implied that City vs QPR would now be their main match, with updates from The Stadium of Light. I'd provide info from the PLTV website, but it seems about as easy to find as a passport with "Occupation" listed as "Professional smuggler". <g>

Cheers,
Basil

I appreciate that this is an old thread, but I'd like to add a few points for the benefit of those like me who've recently discovered the channel...

I too have a TM6900 HD Combo Super with the latest patches and suffer the jitter to varying degrees. During the recent Manchester derby match, it was horrific, but tonight (8-5-12) for Liverpool vs Chelsea, jitter was completely absent.

A standard blind search of 10.0°e gave around 500 tv channels, but didn't find PLTV, so I tried: Installation/PID Search/Add TP/11387 30000 V and then scanned the new TP.
Real Madrid TV came up straight away, along with Chelsea TV and PLTV. The latter two needed easily found BISS keys, but RMTV was already open.
PLTV and CTV give 69% signal strength from a 1 metre dish in London (UK) and RMTV gives 78%.

My TM-5200 D USB couldn't find anything on that TP, but I suspect its tuner isn't so sensitive.

The sound sync is always about half a second ahead of the video, but that might be down to only the first 8 bits (16 characters to type in) of the BISS key being available to me. I left the 2nd half (audio BISS) as it was.

Using a memory stick caused no noticeable problems, so I assume it will suffice as a jitter workaround for future matches in place of an HDD. It's certainly worth trying as an alternative to reinstalling an early patch. Make sure it's got enough free space for the whole match though.

One caveat: On my 6900, the channel can freeze at any time, then display "Scrambled Channel". If you're not around to switch to another channel, then straight back, it will stay that way. Having said that, 5 seconds occasional loss is a very small price to pay for the best football channel I've ever been lucky enough to discover. It typically happens once every 2 or 3 hours, but try to make sure the dog doesn't chew up the remote during the match!

On Sunday 13-5-12, PLTV is widely listed as showing Sunderland vs Manchester United, but earlier tonight, they strongly implied that City vs QPR would now be their main match, with updates from The Stadium of Light. I'd provide info from the PLTV website, but it seems about as easy to find as a passport with "Occupation" listed as "Professional smuggler". <g>

Cheers,
Basil

With WHICH patch Basil?:Cheers:

According to "System Information", my software is version: 7.42p [Nov 8 2011]. IIRC, it's the patch that also gives me access (on the same page) to the CAS and BISS editing menus.

It's obviously okay for I***o , but not if you don't like jerky ball movements.

If channel 8280 doesn't take you straight to the BISS edit menu, the relevant patch isn't installed. A search-engine hunt for "technomate noobs guide" should point those interested in the right direction. nb. I'm replying not just to you, but also to those new to TMs receivers.

If you need more info, I'll do my best to help.

All the best,
Basil

Your TM5200 wont find pltv as it's HD.

Thank you, but CTV and RMTV are SD, so it should have seen those two at least.

I lent the 5200 to someone once and its reception slowly deteriorated. By the time I got round to looking at it, it seemed to be okay again.

I'm guessing that the problem was down to a leaky cap pulling down a supply or a dried out one not smoothing properly. I'll order high temp replacements and see if it sorts it. As HD -and maybe 3D is the future, it's probably time to sell off older receivers anyway.

O/T: BTW, In case you were planning to watch United at Sunderland on PLTV, they've switched Sunday's live match to City vs QPR. Even though I'm a Blue, I might still hit a pub showing both matches. I'm far from confident, so you can take some heart from that.

May no one get badly injured and may none of the decisions be controversial. That's about as far as we're likely to even maybe agree. <g>

Your TM5200 wont find pltv as it's HD.

Actually, you were dead right. I've just talked to Technomate and it doesn't matter that CTV is SD. It uses S2 modulation, so still needs an HD receiver to pick it up. It probably also accounts for the 5200 only getting about half as many channels as the 6900.
Strangely enough, although it doesn't get RMTV either, it does get Real Madrid show Al... on 12.711H 5.058 (off air right now) which appears to show the same content as RMTV.

Last edited:
Back