Please Help...

Jae

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got some FUNNY video's on my mobile, and i've uploaded them from my mobile to my computer !! But for some reason or another, i carn't upload them to anything????

Video(013).3gp:
Invalid File Type

When i play on MediaPlayer, it works but doesn't have sound, but when i send to someone over msn ect: they can here the sound. I was just wondering if its possible for me to change the file so i can hear the movie on my computer ?

Also is there a website that will let me upload my video's ??
So i can share with you guys !! hehe

Thanks In Advance,
Jae

Bit weird that m8,i send my vids through bluetooth and they work fine with sound and pic on my media player..... .rar one of em up m8 and upload on here and we'll see if it comes out :)

As you wish bud !

btw this funny vid ... is a fat girl who lives across the street from me riding a MINIMOTOR bike !! lmao

LMAO........ works fine for me jay :) you sure that was a mini bike and not a normal size one :)

lol i've got some funny things on my mobile lol ;)

did you hear me laughing myself .... hahaha
We wanted her to come back so i could laugh again... but she didn't !! :(

Try it without the brackets or it could be the audio codec you used causing all the problems.

Cheers m8, will download that now !! thanks ;)

I forgot...if you want to upload your videos for members to take a peek at these are my favourite free file hosting sites in order...

1, uploadhut (upload limit per file 50mb)
2, rapidshare (upload limit per file 50mb)
3, megaupload (upload limit per file 250mb)

: party : .

Well i'm installing Apple ... So i'll let you guys know...

@ stemcell - lol excellent i'll give it a go aswell ;)

Jae

when i downloaded your clip m8 and extracted it it played through windows media classic player so if the apple program dosnt work then mabey you could try that

yeh works fine now !! LOL ...

Thanks Guys!!

JàY for forum use it is far easier to upload and for us to download from the link using uploadhut just post the info what is in the Direct Linking Code box after you have uploaded your clip, so i have edited my earlier post.

Back