Plea Commando Team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@northantsandy

What makes you so sure that it isn't your signal or dbox that's the problem. You seem to have rules out that it's not the image since you've tried every image there is! Have you checked the bootlog to see if it's a hardware problem? Have you taken your box round to a mates house and tried it there...then you would know if the box is ok then you could put it down to a signal problem. There's other ways to determine what's wrong...trial and error and a process of elimination. Change a variable with a known good variable and rule it out.

no it's not he is whinging on another site as brumbino, he isn't a newbie either

maybe here he is a newbie but been on the other forum since 2001 so should know better.

I think the box has p'd him off so much he just wants to lash out, I have been there myself before now.

Have fun

ellie1998 said:

no it's not he is whinging on another site as brumbino, he isn't a newbie either

maybe here he is a newbie but been on the other forum since 2001 so should know better.

I think the box has p'd him off so much he just wants to lash out, I have been there myself before now.

Have fun

You probably right,1 of lifes takers.

i think we've all been there at one time or another with a dodgy box, but to take it out on people who are trying & willing to help with images for us is a big no no. the guy needs to take a step back and calm down

Calling me an asshole. Really constructive....and grown up. Well done son. You're parents must be so proud.

It is mightily infuriating that things just don't work all of a sudden - the Commando, Jedi and Pacino images just don't match the Sportsters that used to be all over the shop.

As a test I tried an Enigma image and scanned.....guess what. Every single channel was picked up.

I've got two Sagems a 1x and a 2x and I have spent afternoon trying the four images: Commando, Jedi, Pacino, Enigma (the most recent one in dloads) and did a manual and auto, fast and slow scan on all the uCodes they would allow me to use, with and without a signal booster.

The first three just don't pick up the channels and freeze so the cam has to be reloaded or just don't have a picture. I don't like the look and functionality of the Enigma based image but it works....

The Neutrino based images seemed to have been tweaked so unless you see the world in Neo-vision your knackered...

Nice to know you got something to work.
Not keen on enigma myself but if you get a picture then everythings good
: party : : party : : party :

Have Fun

listen m8 i've got a sagem 1x thats buggered ...i've tryed every image on this forum with no luck, but i appritiate the chance of getting new images 2 try on it ,its the buzz i get of thinking 1 of these smart people will one day make an image that will sort it that keeps me here,even though i know it should have gon in the trash a year ago lol.....u cant please every1 but i bet more than most are pleased with what they get from here....enjoy what u get 4 free...dont critisize...

command

WELL WELL

now what are you all on about just be glad you have a image to put on you box

if people stop making images then wat will you all do

HY HY HY LOL

stop winging!!!

stop the winging and get full service from your cable provider it won't be free about 40 quid a mounth should do it that's with no moveis on demand :FRIGHT:
then you could wait about 3 hours on the phone to there help line then have to spell all your words to some geezer from pakistan that carn't speak english :FRIGHT: :FRIGHT:

someone once said
the world is made from 3 elements
oxegen
nitrogen
and bullshit
:england_s

As a test I tried an Enigma image and scanned.....guess what. Every single channel was picked up.

Yep the old enigma images cant be beaten for scaning, and they are the dogs bollicks for reliablilty on dodgy sagems. however i have nothing but respect for any modders on this site, i couldn,t do what you guys do and loads of guys benefit from your hard work. I couldn't get commando v3 to pick up a single channel on my box but on my m8s its rock solid and scans in 2 mins so we are back to the old problem that dbox2 are shaky and different boxes like different images and thank god there are people out there making new images all the time

images

lancstar said:
stop the winging and get full service from your cable provider it won't be free about 40 quid a mounth should do it that's with no moveis on demand :FRIGHT:
then you could wait about 3 hours on the phone to there help line then have to spell all your words to some geezer from pakistan that carn't speak english :FRIGHT: :FRIGHT:

someone once said
the world is made from 3 elements
oxegen
nitrogen
and bullshit
:england_s
HELLO

NICE ONE

thats right all of you people out there that wing about all the images

if you do not like wat you get for free .......then go phone your cable provider

and see what they will give you for free

THANKS..

WHOA
Anybody would think that we havn't all been frustrated at one time or another, attacking northantsandy isn't the solution, he is p'd off and lashing out but that isn't a reason to pounce on him like a pack of wolves this isn't the modsh@ck is it ?

I know my tone hasn't been exactly mellow but it seems to becoming personnal now.

Maybe we all need to take a step back.

He is happy his box is working now hopefully will now take a more objective view and we can all move on.

personnal attacks are not the way to go.

Have Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back