Playstation Home Open Beta to launch by December 17th?

Just keep trying you may get a gap somewhere and squeeze in lol that must be what i idi but it was about quarter past 11 last night, try a bit later on mate. Ive not been able to get on tonight mind, must have been lucky to get on last night.

I had the beta version, no problems at all connecting.

can't say i've had any issues with it so far other than my lad buying an bloody estate! the sod lol

Have not been able to log in since update,it reminds me of second life problems about 3 years ago when the servers couldnt handle the traffic ,for weeks if you could log in you would get stuck in one location unable to teleport to the rest of the world .Linden Labs managed to sort this and now it runs very smoothly,However it has taken years for them to get it right so i am not holding my breath for a trouble free virtual world from Sony.

I'm getting the C-931 error "The connection to the server was lost". It seems to be the most common error and indicates that the servers cant handle the number of people trying to log in.

I suppose I'll just need to be patient :)

I'm getting the C-931 error "The connection to the server was lost". It seems to be the most common error and indicates that the servers cant handle the number of people trying to log in.

i just keep gettin the same aswell
not even managed to get on to it yet
bobo

Yeah thats the error i kept getting but guess what ive just got in now:silly: So give it a try now the servers are either uite empty or i just got lucky.

I havent been able to get in either.

Home doesnt work with the blueray remote either at this point, I wonder if this is something Sony would fix at some point?

I'm not sure, but I thought I saw a message warning me that the entire install would eat up 6gb?

at the moment i would say after abt 30 minutes the wow factor wears off and is replaced by the wank factor.
The place is to small, bowling, shopping and a cinema, come on. This could and should be so much better saying we have been waiting over 2 years for it and was labelled as the flag piece of the PS3.
I know in time it will get expanded as the signs are there i.e a train station. But at the moment it's to easy to get pissed off with all knobs running abt with their gay dancing.

But maybe im just to old as my kid loves it

Well, its all subjective isnt it?

If you like watching movie trailers in a tiny window, or have weirdos dancing next to you, then you will love it.

Or if you like aimlessly running around after the 100th login attempt just to find a whole bunch of people who dont all speak english, then again - you will love it.

Personally, I dont see the point which is why I didnt wet my pants over getting it.

at the moment i would say after abt 30 minutes the wow factor wears off and is replaced by the wank factor.
The place is to small, bowling, shopping and a cinema, come on. This could and should be so much better saying we have been waiting over 2 years for it and was labelled as the flag piece of the PS3.
I know in time it will get expanded as the signs are there i.e a train station. But at the moment it's to easy to get pissed off with all knobs running abt with their gay dancing.

But maybe im just to old as my kid loves it

I don't think its the full world yet m8 not till final release.

I won my first pool match but had too walk away from the bowling as i done cack lol,cant believe the price of the clothes and accessories in the shops lol,cant imagine anyone really buying it,£1.39 for a tank top lmao

Back