Playstation Home Open Beta to launch by December 17th?

I won my first pool match but had too walk away from the bowling as i done cack lol,cant believe the price of the clothes and accessories in the shops lol,cant imagine anyone really buying it,£1.39 for a tank top lmao

Hah so there is a catch i guess like they say nothing is for free.

Lol you managed to actually get on the pool table ive not got on yet go no virtual coins to put down on the table lol. My first go of bowling my score was 177:Moon:. Cant remember my second go but it was in the 200's lol, its easy. As for the prices for clothes i can see some people buying them : tosser :

Lol you managed to actually get on the pool table ive not got on yet go no virtual coins to put down on the table lol. My first go of bowling my score was 177:Moon:. Cant remember my second go but it was in the 200's lol, its easy. As for the prices for clothes i can see some people buying them : tosser :

You mention virtual money how is it earned and can you not buy the clothes with that?

lol there is none is mate i meant it would be good if you could put a coin down on the table like in real life so that you can get a go at pool cause people just stay on the tables for ages. It would be a good idea if you could earn some, say like in a pool competition or similar. The money is all real that you buy things with its linked into the store mate, so you pay by depositing funds.

lol there is none is mate i meant it would be good if you could put a coin down on the table like in real life so that you can get a go at pool cause people just stay on the tables for ages. It would be a good idea if you could earn some, say like in a pool competition or similar. The money is all real that you buy things with its linked into the store mate, so you pay by depositing funds.

lol doh :) i havnt actualy downloaded or tried home yet my router went tits up so have no wireless atm but from the sounds of it im not missing much as i probably couldnt get on anyway.

I have eventually got round to installing this, and I dont see what the fuss is about it looks like some dodgy secondlife copy and we all know about that.

I have eventually got round to installing this, and I dont see what the fuss is about it looks like some dodgy secondlife copy and we all know about that.

I spent a lot of time on second life and tbh HOME is nothing at all like it ,second life is user driven and you can earn money to buy stuff in fact i could earn enough for anything i wanted when i used to dj in virtual clubs (sad i know but fun all the same lol) this is just sony tryin to rip our wallets apart as my son has already pestered me for a santa outfit for his av

i got a new router yesterday wireless n exceelent signal on it... anyway i thought it was ok exactly what i expected it to be 77mb download and then yeah it reserves 3gb but then you start downloading other areas so you can see why it reserves 3gb.

Back