Playstation 3 250gb

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
got this playatation 3 250gb for sale all boxed and comes with dualshock controller . Bought from a freind tryed and tested everything working mint . he used it around 3 maybe 4 times . looking for £200 ?

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
anything guys offers? ill put on ebay tomorrow if nothing

coolnow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whereabouts are you? Has it got warranty and/or receipt?

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
iam in swansea south wales no warranty but after buying a new slim for my son last week i rang sony to see if his 80g fat could be repaired by them . i was told that onlt the new models ( slim) are covered by sony

coolnow

Inactive User
Reaction score
iam in swansea south wales no warranty but after buying a new slim for my son last week i rang sony to see if his 80g fat could be repaired by them . i was told that onlt the new models ( slim) are covered by sony

I'm sure you can get your fat one replaced by the slim one no? Free or £100 depending on the warranty. BTW i'm out mate thanks, good posting but it's not for me :) Good luck

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score

although there's no warranty from the retailer, im sure the manufacturers warranty will still be valid as the 250gb hasnt been out for a yr. 120gb slim was released on 1st sept and if i can remember correctly the 250's went on sale 4 weeks later so thru sony there could still be 2 months left...

TEST