Playstation 2 ps2 mod

learner1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi every1

Thnx 4 taking da time 2 read this message.

I wanted 2 ask if any1 knows whr i can find some good tutorials on how 2 mod/chip playstation2 ps2 to lpay cpoied games.

thnx

Dolfiemax

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alternatively you could try [email protected] magic discs for your boot sequence.You don't need to touch your ps2 except unclip the front of the drawer.No warrantly void!Cheapest place i know to get some are breeze [email protected]:Cheers:

A

ALFREDO

has anyone used this stuff to boot backup games etc...any good???

learner1

Inactive User
Reaction score
thnx guys

thnx 4 da replies guys

jasper (or any1) r u sayin tht ps2 hard drive can b modified to play games ive downloaded frm torents or p2p sites???

thnx

little_pob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For the original PS2 hard drive you'll need HDAdvance (how to use it: wow.hdadvance.com/hd_advance_how-to-use.htm). For the slim line PS2 you'll need a USB hard disk and USB Extreme (how to use it: wow.hdadvance.com/usb_extreme_how-to-use.htm).

I wouldn't recommend buying the above from ebay. As the auctions quite often get closed, because these programs can be used for playing pirated software.

(Disclaimer: I, nor Digital World for that matter, condone the use of pirated software and/or games. The above info is for education only, and is given to help those people who wish to back up their legally owned PS2 games onto a HDD to save risk of damage to the original disk and wearing out the eject button of their PlayStation).

monkeyspunks

Inactive User
Reaction score
learner1 said:
thnx 4 da replies guys
jasper (or any1) r u sayin tht ps2 hard drive can b modified to play games ive downloaded frm torents or p2p sites???
thnx

Im sure it can, but im also sure everyone here only use's it to play legaly backuped games :)

totalguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
jasperconran said:
the ps hard drive is one off the best ways off doing it i think

i agree i have one in mine, i needed swap magic first off then i created a cd to load files onto the memory card and all i do now is have a ps1 game in the drive it triggers the program on memory card then hey presto i got hd loader on there and ftp software for loading downloaded games to the hard drive much better than chipping plus no one can say for sure a chip isnt going to damage your ps2, the ps1 chips were well known for breaking down.

TEST