Play ZX Spectrum 48k Online

Manic Miner!!! I cant believe how much i used to love this game - played it for hours and hours - just had 4 goes and cant even get past level 1 -!!!

And I thought I was the only one sad enough to enjoy retro 48k gaming.

I was playing lords of midnight the other day, and it brought back some great memories.

Just playing manic miner and jet pac.Two of my most favoured games.
I recall getting a 48k spectrum for Christmas between myself and brother and only 48 k games loaded as 16 k games crashed (good quality spectrum build) so manic miner was one i could play.
I did a 10 hr shift on this then batterd my little brother for asking for a shot (i feel guilty now).lol

I remember having to stop the tape while loading Manic Miner at a certain point and pressing breaking and then inputting POKE 60319....... something like that to get infinite lives too!!

I remember having to stop the tape while loading Manic Miner at a certain point and pressing breaking and then inputting POKE 60319....... something like that to get infinite lives too!!

You would maybe have used 'Lerm' then ? ;)

i remember on jet set willy (manic miner 2 for anyone under 35)
you had to stand at the bottom of the stairs and type in "writetyper" then when you pressed any numbers together it would jum to the room.

i couldnt belive it the first time i saw it done.. lol....

Back