play dvd-but it is the correct key?

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i managed to snag a jasper with a bum drive for cheap to rgh-according to the kv it should have a liteon drive-but it had a samsung ms28 spoofed as a lite on-but flashed with the sammy 2.01 firmware spoofed or not i just get play dvd message even on legit games

this is something ive not come across before,,always been a case of once the confirmed correct key is inserted they play fine,
does anybody know the cause and/or a fix for this please

the console was on 12611 should have a liteon,is now on latest dash still with sammy drive

id appreciate any help here-could it just be case of a clean and a pot tweak or is this a new drive job,i was hoping to use this as my online console,but i wont risk ban so left it rgh,once running ill be trying to swap for a legit machine

cheers guys

A sammy will not work , as it doesn`t do the piracy checks , swap it with a liteon if you want xbox live , if not swap with a benq but don`t spoof it as a liteon.

edited as Dave24 already answered

think you may have misunderstood me,im not going on live with this machine,its a rgh machine now,so live isnt an issue at all,but i would like to be able to read games,but as it is it cant read anything game wise(dvds and such fine) but i know its the correct key ,and it currently if just flashed with the sammy 2.01 firmware not spoofed but it wont play any game,no matter the anti piracy method,tester games i have are old pes,fifa and tiger woods originals and it just sees them as dvd

aye stuck a benq in and seems to be ok now,not tried any xgd3 or ap 2.5 yet,but it will do me for now

Back