Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Planet X / Nibiru

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Hi guys, happy new year,

I was sat at work today and me n a mate were talking about different conspiricy theorys, and he started talking to me about this planet x. Now i recall a artical in the paper a few years ago about a new planet in the soloar system being discovered but i didnt think anything about it.

So he told me to go onto youtube and watch some of the stuff on there, and i have to say this is VERY intresting, there's some very good facts wether they be secumstantual (sorry bout the spelling) or not.

Has any1 else herd anything about this 'theory' at al???

Dave

yep we are supposedly a slave race created by the niburu peeps and left behind when they fooked off to niburu.

Apperntly they got us to build the pyramids etc and left behind lots of the ancient egyptian technologys that are still being dicovered.

Somthing like that lol.

so thats why my pay is crap, Im still a slave

Never heard of this but sounds a humourus read (also pardon my spelling :))

Nibiru is on its way now and will cause untold death and destruction in 2012. Thats why the Mayan calendar suddenly stops when it does.

Nibiru is on its way now and will cause untold death and destruction in 2012. Thats why the Mayan calendar suddenly stops when it does.
The Mayans had more than one calendar. The one you mention here is the long count and ends on December the 21st in 2012.

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory. They created it because they could, and thats it. Its an example of their proficiency in mathematics.

this sounds interesting.

does anyone no if they have a phone number, as im sick of being a slave.

ill have a proper read of this tomorrow.

nasa say everythings a hoax.

cheers

dont panic optimus prime has already saved us from megatron, we are going to be fine. even will smith kicked some dreadlocked aliens butt too. this planet is safe.

Actually, I just had a quick read about this now. Planet X was a planet people went looking for, Nibiru is mich more interesting.

The conspiracy theory over this one is that it was dragged into the solar system by a much larger planet which destroyed one that was already here called Tiamat. Once it was destroyed, Nibiru was left behind. Thing is, the apparent proof of this all comes from one guy who read a Sumerian story and decided it was all about the solar system.

But, when you read about all this guff there is a much more interesting story there. It basically concerns an additional star called Nemesis - which sounds really cool.

dont panic optimus prime has already saved us from megatron, we are going to be fine. even will smith kicked some dreadlocked aliens butt too. this planet is safe.

I would rather Megan Fox saved us! Phoar!!!

megan-fox-transformers.jpg

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory. They created it because they could, and thats it. Its an example of their proficiency in mathematics.

I beg to differ but don't let that stop you posting guff,I never said anything about a conspiracy theory. My earlier post was sarcasm by the way.

Karym, are you a long lost Mayan or do you have ancestors?
To say that they created 'because they could' as an example of their proficiency in mathematics is rather a stupid statement unless you one of the above.
But no doubt you'll provide exhaustive web links now...

Last edited:
The way i see it is there's bound to be another civilised race out there somewere and i do believe in the old other races brought us here long ago bit.

it blows my mind thisa stuff it really does but then ive maybe expended my mind once to often when i was younger who knows :)

The way i see it is there's bound to be another civilised race out there somewere and i do believe in the old other races brought us here long ago bit.

it blows my mind thisa stuff it really does but then ive maybe expended my mind once to often when i was younger who knows :)

If you like this kind of stuff then go and have a look at ATS

AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many Other "Alternative Topics"

I love the place..can spend hours every night reading one post to the next.

If you like this kind of stuff then go and have a look at ATS

AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many Other "Alternative Topics"

I love the place..can spend hours every night reading one post to the next.

cheers daz i found this article straight away which i caught briefly on calendar last night have a look.

a woman reported a bright light look at the damage to the wind turbine no debris of fook all.
UPDATE PLUS PHOTO: Are UFO's to blame for the chaos at Conisholme wind farm? - Louth Leader

the thing that got me bout all this is the fact about the picture with the sun and the 10 planets, and the fact that they knew the earth was round and not flat (which wasnt discovered till bout 350-400 years ago), and they got the orbits correct (within a certain scale). Also the fact that that planet is supposed to be very close to use in dec 2012 (nasa has confirmed that) and that the calander stops on that date......like i said in my orig post its probs all just coincedence but its still intresting

I beg to differ but don't let that stop you posting guff,I never said anything about a conspiracy theory. My earlier post was sarcasm by the way.

Karym, are you a long lost Mayan or do you have ancestors?
To say that they created 'because they could' as an example of their proficiency in mathematics is rather a stupid statement unless you one of the above.
But no doubt you'll provide exhaustive web links now...
Umm, no not really. I have a book on the Mayan culture and its alleged conspiracy theories on my bookshelf. I was given it last christmas.

It was a very interesting read and described the way the Mayans almost worshipped mathematics. If you simply google the term 'Mayan Long Count', you will find two sets of links. One saying its the countdown to the apocalypse and the other describing the Mayan calendars. You can choose which you want to beleive.

Back