Plan to purchase : SOLO 2 Clone - some basic questions ...

moshemozes

Inactive User
Reaction score
1. Where to buy... (only aliexpress?)
2. How i know this is the last version? (i can't find the string v2 in all the sellers in aliexpress...)
3. i can see all the sellers sending only with fast ship (dhl\ems\fedex...) and in my country there is big tax for that kind of products, and the gov check all the boxs from fasts ship, so i searching for the way to ship it with standart ship (chine post, singapore post...) its slow but this is the only way to hide from that extra tax .

5. Is the product comes with the last image version identical to the original solo2? & I can just go into update mode somehere in the menus and catch up all the time? Or there is a special image to solo2 Clone version?

Thank you !!!!

:Bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Thats were most people have got theirs but people have used the bay as well but your best going for reputation from peoples say so.
2. You don't but most suppliers are sending the lastest version out. Best asking them to confirm.
3. I know a few do get through now and again but you will need to factor this cost in to cover yourself.
4. eh? what happened to 4 :)
5. if the box is the lastest version then you can use the latest images. Ask the supplier to put one of the latest images on for you and then you'll know if its the latest image and you may just stick with that. If you are unfortunate to get an earlier version then you will have to use a clone safe image

Back