Are you stopping off work due to corona virus

You have to come over wizz. Mix up some plaster for us ;)
Top rates of course..... Paul

Hope it all blows over mate

Just had my first conference call meeting from home :).

Yes, we use it in the office and between locations.

In a similar situation to you friend, I m self employed offering services like compliance and payroll to teacher supply agencies, with schools closed I'm f****d

Best decision I ever made was stop being self employed. The recession was tough. there was weeks I was working 70+ hours and making less than what someone on social welfare was. Saying that at least I was lucky and always had some income.

I am not sure where you are based but is the UK giving benefits to self employed and employed people who find themselves out of work as Ireland are.
Overview of COVID-19 (coronavirus)

Just had my first conference call meeting from home :).

Yes, we use it in the office and between locations.

Are ye having the who can look most like a hermit. The difference in peoples appearance on my conference call from a few weeks ago and now is unreal. All i sees is big beards on everyone.

Best decision I ever made was stop being self employed. The recession was tough. there was weeks I was working 70+ hours and making less than what someone on social welfare was. Saying that at least I was lucky and always had some income.

I am not sure where you are based but is the UK giving benefits to self employed and employed people who find themselves out of work as Ireland are.
Overview of COVID-19 (coronavirus)

England are giving nothing to the self employed, just saying you have to claim universal credit, which is really crap

Isn’t that more risky than the cab lol

Yes mate, wasn't very well thought out due to my desperation at the time, but the online live sex show is a goer with a lot
of DW members booked up for the first showing, I'd like to thank @nara @river4ever @avid @IANB @Kryton @janobi
and last but not least @miggy who's booked 2 shows and asked for a private booth for a 1 on 1 although he never said
who with (dirty cant) ;)

@chookey have you had your text of the GOVT and NHS yet being one of the 1.5 million that need to stay at home? I got one last night and 2 this morning bout staying home and how to order prescriptions online
Got my stay at home text last night and one this morning regarding my prescriptions. Luckily all mine are on repeat so I can just log on to order, Chemist is bottom of my street about 40 yards away but they deliver mine.

EDIT.. Just this minute had another text from Gov.UK pointing me to a website.

Last edited:
Yes mate, wasn't very well thought out due to my desperation at the time, but the online live sex show is a goer with a lot
of DW members booked up for the first showing, I'd like to thank @nara @river4ever @avid @IANB @Kryton @janobi
and last but not least @miggy who's booked 2 shows and asked for a private booth for a 1 on 1 although he never said
who with (dirty cant) ;)

I've already had 5 shows mate, anymore and i'll be even blinder!

I’m still working classed in the social care group but we are only responding to breakdowns

who with (dirty cant) ;)
You said you wouldn't tell anyone you coont. 😉😂😂😂

No m8, I was put on 4 day week last week then got phonecall from boss yesterday morning to say the Hotel is closing as the last few bookings have cancelled so put on temp lay-off but God knows how long it will last, but I'm ok no mortgage or loans so I am a lot better off then some.

Sorry might add I'm in Ireland so different setup regarding lay offs from Covid19.
I think it might soften the blow that state benefit for those out of work has went up to €350 a week.

No one wants to be out of work, but €150 a week increase will help some out there.

Self-employed landscaper/builder here, I am currently doing a large fencing job which will last until Thursday (domestic) on my own as the lad who works with me has COPD and would die if he caught the virus.
No benefits/tax credits etc, don’t know what I will do in a few weeks’ time if I don’t earn anything.

Back