Pixmania.co.uk - Avoid

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I ordered a new telly from Pixmania.co.uk. They stated 2-3 days delivery. Great I thought.

24 hours from ordering I got an email asking for a fax/scan of a bank statement to prove my ID. Strange, but I sent it.

They continued processing my order, 1 day lost.

Still not dispatched for 3 days.

"What about the 2-3 day delivery which I've paid 15 quid for?" I ask "It's 2-3 days from when we dispatch it".

Following this I read that they sell European models, and according to their own FAQ my TV will most likely have a 2 pin plug and an adaptor. That's something they should really point out without you having to go through the FAQ.

They have now dispatched the TV. I have ordered one from somewhere else and I'm going to refuse delivery when it comes and get my money back.

******s.

Well they are based in france, and it will cam with a 2 - 3 pin converter!

I have used Pixmania many times and so have friends and family. With NO problems!

Pixmania are a massive international company. I've used them several times without any problems.

I h8 the fekkers cos they treat me like a leper because I'm from Norn Iron and charge an extra £20 surcharge on top of postage. I live in the U.K too.

Strange thing is that I have ordered stuff from them but in a roundabout way, if I see something on Pixmania that I want, I then check Amazon for same product and sometimes Pixmania are an Amazon seller and can only charge £5 postage, which is £2 cheaper than normal postage.....lol

this will be for TV Licencing records.

Not at all
this is to confirm the card holders name and address to reduce fraud, once you have done this on your first order all future orders are much much faster and with no need to confirm any details again.

Yeah, I bought a Canon digi camera last dec and all the manuals were in French, actually didint know they were based ther until read this post..

Also paid for that stupid warranty thing which I DID NOT want, emailed nemerous times asking for them to cancel, but no reply. Last time I will be using them that's for sure..

Back