"Pint/Beer" Icon

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey, does any1 know if its possible if you can get this icon up on the sky sports channel?? its usually on the bottom right corner when u watch sky sports in a pub.

Just print out a picture of a pint and stick it to the tv.

or when england lose in the final . throw a pint pot at the telly hoping it hits the bottom right corner and stays there

teg said:
or when england lose in the final . throw a pint pot at the telly hoping it hits the bottom right corner and stays there

They are not gona be in the Final m8
Out first round this year

the only way u get that wee pint glass is if u are a business who is gonna be showing the tv to clients. i.e pubs, clubs, etc.

yes my family own a small pub, but we cant afford the rediculas price nthell wants to charge us. so was just see'in if there was another way around it too get the lil icon so when the telly inspectors come in they see it and get lost.

You could probably make a little sticker :).

It had crossed my mind that it could be done with electronics but onscreen displays probably aren't the easiest of things. Some video editing gear could probably do the trick.

heh, u suggest any programs? and how ill get it onto sticky stuff :S

why not buy a clear plastic and print it then stick to tv

Cut up an old car window sticker.

Looks a bit suspect when the TV is off though :Biggrin2:.

Be careful with this one!!!
You could get into big trouble,not just have your gear taken.
But you can buy transfarable printer plastic from maplins
and most pc words or currys.

yea im having serious doubts about this one, i just thought one of u brainy ppl would of known how nthell got the icon showing on sky sports! ah well mite hav to giv this one a miss.

thanks for the help anyways people!

premier m8

adobe premier would be your best bet mate stream the picture through your PC and just add the icon
make sure you turn the menu off

Last edited:
Back