pike

err, how about fisherpeople? :)

have caught a few pike before, they put up a tough fight and you have to be very careful taking the hook out as their teeth slant backwards

err, how about fisherpeople? :)

have caught a few pike before, they put up a tough fight and you have to be very careful taking the hook out as their teeth slant backwards

the reason i was asking is ive taking up pike fishing and the use of dead bait and live bait is banned on the water so is spinning the only option or is there other methods of doing this thanks

the ones i got were on lures, pike are pretty greedy, they'll go for most things really.

i would advise getting a hook removal tool as they can give a vicious bite.

the ones i got were on lures, pike are pretty greedy, they'll go for most things really.

i would advise getting a hook removal tool as they can give a vicious bite.

yeh ive got all sorts of plugs lures jellys but is this the only method as pike lye low in winter and i was always snagging up cheers

i do a lot of fishing m8 but never done pike....yet!, have a wee look here though Pike Baits looks pretty helpful!

but yes there are normally only 3 methods of pike fishing,deadbait,livebait and lures.

cheers.

Eva takes her fishing very seriously....

Sexy-ass-02_jpg.jpg

caught a few in the past, get some very long forceps or long nose pliers because has said they are greedy feckers and will swollow most baits deep inside their mouths.
also they have a needle like teeth and you do bleed like hell if bitten.

Back