Picons VS Channel List

Infiltrator

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've noticed that I've got a lot of picons missing when navigating through the BH's Cool TV Guide. I've downloaded Licher's 28.8E picons using the download manager but there still seems to be a lot missing. Why is this and how do I make sure I've got all the picons? Is it to do with the channel list not corresponding to the picons?

pretty much what you said tbh

I do the picons snapman and myself maintain to match my bouquets, I do try to make the picons work with all lists but its very difficult as not all lists are updated or use the same freq for some channels
for instance ss1 might have 4 channels all broadcasting the same but only 2 official 1 UK, 1 Ireland
the other 2 might be used by others who make channel lists but not correspond with the picon reference that are used by snapman and myself's

best thing to do is find a channel lists and picon set that are maintained regularly or rename the picons yourself when they need updating

:) hope this makes sense and helps you understand a bit more

Thanks for that Rat. I'm in the process of trying to update my channel list as we speak. Having three young daughters who flick through the channels I'm making it my priority to remove the adult channels and other channels I don't desire as I did before. I've been trying to download your channel list, picons and plugin but the website won't allow me stating I don't have permission etc.. :/ I don't suppose you can fix that by any chance please Rat

pretty much what you said tbh

I do the picons snapman and myself maintain to match my bouquets, I do try to make the picons work with all lists but its very difficult as not all lists are updated or use the same freq for some channels
for instance ss1 might have 4 channels all broadcasting the same but only 2 official 1 UK, 1 Ireland
the other 2 might be used by others who make channel lists but not correspond with the picon reference that are used by snapman and myself's

best thing to do is find a channel lists and picon set that are maintained regularly or rename the picons yourself when they need updating

:) hope this makes sense and helps you understand a bit more

The rules are 5 posts and 24 hours membership before downloading mate
see my signature

;)

tbh I would happily do away with the adult bouquet, its not something I rush to keep up to date tbh, I only keep it there for others who do use it

The rules are 5 posts and 24 hours membership before downloading mate
see my signature

;)

Ahh... I thought because I've been registered for over a year I'd be OK with the 5 posts. But that's fair enough :)

I didn't even notice your join date mate lol

I'll sort you out anyway
but ....
stick with us mate, join in we're an OK bunch here ;)

I didn't even notice your join date mate lol

I'll sort you out anyway
but ....
stick with us mate, join in we're an OK bunch here ;)

Definitely. The classified ads are good boards to have on here. I've got oodles of stuff to buy and sell. Ebay is a good trading place if you're buying, but selling isn't really worth it anymore by the time you've paid for all of the charges. Some time ago I was Shiro's lab rat (no pun intended) and we trialled the 3TB initialisation using my Ultimo with its 3TB WD Green Caviar HDD. Of course, he's since coded the 3TB init into the BH image. Good job too because it was a PITA having to manually get the whole of the drive's capacity recognised.

@Infiltrator
Did you get the picons to match your channel list mate ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Infiltrator
Did you get the picons to match your channel list mate ?

I did thanks Rat. As soon as you fixed my account permissions I downloaded the bouquets, its updater and the picon updater. When I've got time I just have to lean out the channels list to make it suitable for my little ones to use.

Cheers

Ian.

Hi @slud
Unfortunately not mate Snapman and myself will just keep to what we have now

mmcmedia makes a black set that are flat though, you coulf try those :)

Hi @slud
Unfortunately not mate Snapman and myself will just keep to what we have now

mmcmedia makes a black set that are flat though, you could try those :)

Satelliteworldz should be up to date mate

Back