Picons Not Working

That ipk instaleld all picons, There was not need to run updater.
Did you restart the receiver after installing it?

Next stage. As the picons installed did not work, uninstall them. There is a remove option in the plugins menu.

For those having issues with picons, can you please state which image and version you're using

Open atv 4.1 or 4.2 not 100 percent sure thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

4.2 supports snp. When was last time the image was updated?

You mean update the image using the remote?

Where on image is the option to update image bud?

For those having issues with picon's, could you try install the following ipk:-

View attachment enigma2-plugin-picons-rat_20150901_all.ipk

This is Rat's picons as of early hours this morning and in addition this will remove any existing picon folders that maybe scattered around.

Please note that this will install picons on to the root drive, "/picon".

Please ensure you reboot your box after installing this ipk file.

NOT FOR USE WITH THOSE USING DREAMMULTIMEDIA BOXES BECAUSE DUE TO LACK OF SPACE ON ROOT, YOU COULD CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS.

Iv a dm800 HD se buddy
don't use that then. Has it been a good 7 months+ since u last updated your image or did a fresh flash as it's likely your image is too old to support SNP.

update to newest image & should be fine

Hi Folks,

I too are having similar issues as other's have pointed out in previuos posts when i use AutoBoquets(28.2E)
however if i use AutoBoquetMaker(ABM)it works perfecftly.I am using openATV 4.2 image which is up to date. Hope this is of some help.

Kind Regards,
Mike.

Hi Folks,

I too are having similar issues as other's have pointed out in previuos posts when i use AutoBoquets(28.2E)
however if i use AutoBoquetMaker(ABM)it works perfecftly.
the problem is you probably have print numbers on when using AB 28.2. This actually puts channel number next to the channel name and therefore the picon won't work as they are expecting just channel name.

You have to use either picon facility within AB 28.2 or use ABM with rats picons

the latter option for me has never failed me

the problem is you probably have print numbers on when using AB 28.2. This actually puts channel number next to the channel name and therefore the picon won't work as they are expecting just channel name.

You have to use either picon facility within AB 28.2 or use ABM with rats picons

Hi Ketmp,

Thanks for your reply. You are spot on i had forgotten to set Print Channel Number to No. It is working
flawlessly now so thank you very much for your help. I only started using linux receivers in the past week
so i am still learning but looking forward to same.

Kind Regards,
Mike.

Iam having thr same issue asabove but the picons are just displaying blank somethings there but just kinda transparent.
Can you post a screenshot for us to have an idea of what you mean sometimes transparent?

Also, what are you using for your bouquets and image (and image version/date)?

Not sure how to but if I dont have picons I get a standard logo but when i try above I get which looks like a se through menu bar
Depending on image, you could try using openwebif to take screenshot.

Using your browser, type the IP address of your box (eg 192.168.0.3) and on the left-hand side under "Box control" you should see option of grab screenshot.

hi guys, sorry your probably sick of these questions by now but im having problems here with these new snp picons,

im running openatv (just loaded last night so upto date) on dm800sev2, ive got my picons loaded and there sitting in /media/usb/picon, ive checked box and this is defo the only picon folder, now there all showing in folder but not coming up on tv,

any ideas???

cheers.

Back