Picons Full Set 28.2 To Coincide With Rat's Bouquets

Re: 28.2 full set update [picon]

how do i put the picons in the dreambox

Re: 28.2 full set update [picon]

thanks for that rat
so you can only use them if you hav your dm500s mounted is that rite m8 if yes how do you set it up cheers tony

19/3/2012 28.2 Picons

up to date inc today's changes

Attachments

• picon.rar
    3 MB · Views: 56
Re: 19/3/2012 28.2 Picons

What's changed m8

Edit found it :)

Last edited:

hi rat mate, is there any guides on installing these picons, never done them before, for a 800se, cheers!

hi rat mate, is there any guides on installing these picons, never done them before, for a 800se, cheers!

Unrar them and ftp them to the root of your usb stick or hdd,which will be either media/usb or media/hdd

Its better to have them on a usb stick otherwise your hdd will spin up everytime you change channel or access the epg ;)

my usb is mounted as flashdisk, sda1, ftp'd picon folder to root of flashdisk then ftp'd skin_display96 to /usr/share/enigma2, didnt overwrite anything as there must not have been a file the same, rebooted box but nowt, using dreamelite 3.0

is dreamelite based on PLi ? as I think the front display picons only work on PLI based images mate

is dreamelite based on PLi ? as I think the front display picons only work on PLI based images mate
havnt got a clue mate, lol... maybe thats why then, not really fussed about them just wanted to try before i make a backup so i can try another couple images before i settle!

Updated Set Picons 28.2

Sky Atlantic SD
9X Music (thanks to snapman for making this picon) :thumbsup:

Attachments

• picon.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
Re: Updated Set Picons 28.2

cheers rat and snapman and whoever else helps with these!

Full Set 16/4/12, 28.2

all todays bouquet changes, updated picons set :)

Attachments

• picon.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
Full Set 19/4/12 _ 28.2e

Including More4+2
Movies4Men2/+1
new Watch picons

:)

these are not entirely my own work, with thanks to licher, snapman :thumbsup:

Attachments

• picon.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
Re: Full Set 19/4/12 _ 28.2e

where do you ftp these too again mate, iv just installed the digitalworldz image on my 800se and fancy giving these a go again just cant remember where they go!

Usb memory is best ie media/usb or media/hdd
edogg

Sent from my Orange Monte Carlo using Tapatalk

Re: Full Set 19/4/12 _ 28.2e

is that all i have to do mate, thought i had to change the display-skin or something, cant find the thread i used last time!

Back