Picked up a zgemma h.2h Linux box

cupra1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, just got a zgemma h.2h box delivered today been a nightmare so far, couldn't flash the box because my usb was not compatible, thought I'd mastered how to get the mgcamd onto the box but nothing seems to be working. Anyone had any experience with this?

So I wanna use both cable and satellite, don't have any lines yet just test lines, apparently I need mgcamd for this can't find were or how to add that to the box.

Thanks for the quick reply

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So I wanna use both cable and satellite, don't have any lines yet just test lines, apparently I need mgcamd for this can't find were or how to add that to the box.

Thanks for the quick reply

Whats your image ?

I've got a c line but don't know how or where to add it

Image is open atv

I've got a c line but don't know how or where to add it

FTP into usr/keys

Find the CCcamd.list right click select edit and enter you line.

If its not working make sure your mg_cfg is setup correctly plenty of examples of that on the forum.

Usr/keys I've only got a file called cccam.cfg.sample_230

using FileZilla connect to box

navigate to usr/keys

create new file named CCcam.cfg (file is case sensitive) then edit the file

Paste this in

ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

N: server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

obviously change server port username password to yours

save the file

using web browser to the <ip of your box>:16001

Click Servers tab and it will say connected

using FileZilla connect to box

navigate to usr/keys

create new file named CCcam.cfg (file is case sensitive) then edit the file

Paste this in

obviously change server port username password to yours

save the file

using web browser to the <ip of your box>:16001

Click Servers tab and it will say connected
Thanks about to do this as we speak, I know I sound really silly but what do you mean by "change server port username password to yours"

Where do I find this info?

Thanks

Does it make a difference that mine is a c line and not an n line?

Thanks about to do this as we speak, I know I sound really silly but what do you mean by "change server port username password to yours"

Where do I find this info?

Thanks

where did you get the cline from, as the provider will give you this info.

where did you get the cline from, as the provider will give you this info.
Got the c line from a guy from cs-kings who's given me a test line

Got the c line from a guy from cs-kings who's given me a test line

you will have all the info you need. did he send you a line starting with C: or N:

So I've managed to set the box up, added a test line which I received c line, only got 5 channels.
Had another test line from another provider which starts with CWS. Told by the provider to add it into a file called "newcamd.list" followed by changing everything in the mg_cfg file given by the provider.

Still no channels.

Tuner setup was successful, all channels showed up.
For some reason i have a softcam called Mgcamd 1.38 aswel as mgcamd 1.35r1, ran both and still no joy.

Am I right to assume that my cable line is still active as I did catch channels 1-5 but nothing else.
What could I have been doing wrong?

So I've managed to set the box up, added a test line which I received c line, only got 5 channels.
Had another test line from another provider which starts with CWS. Told by the provider to add it into a file called "newcamd.list" followed by changing everything in the mg_cfg file given by the provider.

Still no channels.

For some reason i have a softcam called Mgcamd 1.38 aswel as mgcamd 1.35r1, ran both and still no joy.

Am I right to assume that my cable line is still active as I did catch channels 1-5 but nothing else.

have you set up your network ab have you reboot the box YouTube

Still no channels.

If you have installed Mgcamd the mg_cfg wont be setup correctly use this one.

Channels 1-5 are fta

Attachments

• mg_cfg.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks to everyone who helped after spending 3hours last night I managed to get everything going. Only issue I've noticed is that when I turn the box on I need to start the mgcamd in order for the channels to work.

You need to give us more info.

Running sat or cable or both c or nlines ?
can anyone help me please. I have Zgemma h2s . Just bought from a friend since August 2016 but have not been enjoying it because it freezes all the time. Now I want to reset the box to factory setting but need help on a good image and cc**m set up.
i want to do it by myself. Please help. Thanks

Back