phat psp on 5.50 gen-d3 firmware?

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi its that time of year again when my boy digs his old psp out and asks for some new games lol, anyway i modded it with chickhen a while ago onto 5.50 gen -d3 firmware and when my boy has used it its been fine,but its been left in the draw for a while and now he`s asked me to put some new games onto his memory card.
ive just tryed a couple and the game shows up ok but when i click x to load it up it comes up saying game could not be started. so i presume i need to update his firmware again now do i? if so can anyone recomend me a tut and what files i need to download

hi its that time of year again when my boy digs his old psp out and asks for some new games lol, anyway i modded it with chickhen a while ago onto 5.50 gen -d3 firmware and when my boy has used it its been fine,but its been left in the draw for a while and now he`s asked me to put some new games onto his memory card.
ive just tryed a couple and the game shows up ok but when i click x to load it up it comes up saying game could not be started. so i presume i need to update his firmware again now do i? if so can anyone recomend me a tut and what files i need to download

Here you go Jock mate.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/244955/

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers m8 i just tryed running that update and all i get on the psp is corrupted data when i try to install it in the xmb ?

Back