Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phanton 5302HD.tbn 28Oct2011

@ scouserblueblood

You still having problems with glitching on ethernet, the guy i got it for is having the same trouble although have just upped the latest firmware to his box dated from 20/12/2011. So far he reports its not been as bad.

havent had time to put latest software on yet m8 thanks for the info soon as i put it on ill pass feed back ty !

A box that uses the same firmware/interface like the 3000 series and 8000........ PUKE. bwuuuuuuuuuuurk. that's all I have to say about this.
Shame on You TM.

cant understand tm sometimes 95% of boxes ive bought in the past have been tm, and when i box comes out it gets critiscised and complimented now how bloody hard is it to get 2 pieces of paper one with good and one with bad on it and when making a new box make sure nothing written on bad sheet goes in the box ? like wolftje says and many others its well known the menus used in this latest box have been heavily criticscised in the past so why bloody use them again ? <sighs :(

ok just updated to latest software tm5302 20th dec and its still glitching reminds me of the tm6900hd super they never used to be good with the ethernet seems like deja vu to me , anyway just to let you know tm5402 tm600 tm500super all working fine its just the tm5302 that is still suffering with persistant glitching ? hope this helps

reminds me of the tm6900hd super they never used to be good with the ethernet

I am sorry I cannot agree TM6900HD super has for me been very stable,
I have been using the 2 TM6900HDsuper use the patch726p CCcam Works 100% m8 for to years now. have no problems

i am testing from oscam on to 6900HDsuper at Works no problems too m8

Last edited:
I am sorry I cannot agree TM6900HD super has for me been very stable,
I have been using the 2 TM6900HDsuper use the patch726p CCcam Works 100% m8 for to years now. have no problems

i am testing from oscam on to 6900HDsuper at Works no problems too m8

what i was trying to say was at one time they were very poor, obviosly they must got there in the end i was mainly refering to the symptom ie the glitchiness which was exactly the same at the time when i had the box as this tm5302 is now i got rid of it beacuase of that glad to see yours is working great m8 :)

if you got the TM6900 use it again m8 use the patch726p be leve me it works fine

I a gree with u m8 tm used to be very good before but the support went down all they thing of is money this days and no support but today there are lots of boxes to buy this days and you dont take to much fun of people to day, all the people want is lots of support if they dont see support they wont buy m8

if you got the TM6900 use it again m8 use the patch726p be leve me it works fine

I a gree with u m8 tm used to be very good before but the support went down all they thing of is money this days and no support but today there are lots of boxes to buy this days and you dont take to much fun of people to day, all the people want is lots of support if they dont see support they wont buy m8

I agree with all you say xxxxxx and MY TM6900HD Super ir very stable as I've stated before - even with patch 742P, as for some reason I cant now get 726P to work and whilst under that patch I cant currenrly seem to connect at all!
I may now have a corrupted 726P file so will try later to restore it and try again!
However the point I'm making here is that I'm very happy with 742P anyway!
Just wish TM/Phantom would hurry up and bring out the long awaited 'universal' patch so we can open C Ned 19E etc etc! :drink:

I agree with all you say xxxxxx and MY TM6900HD Super ir very stable as I've stated before - even with patch 742P, as for some reason I cant now get 726P to work and whilst under that patch I cant currenrly seem to connect at all!
I may now have a corrupted 726P file so will try later to restore it and try again!
However the point I'm making here is that I'm very happy with 742P anyway!
Just wish TM/Phantom would hurry up and bring out the long awaited 'universal' patch so we can open C Ned 19E etc etc! :drink:

Hi holmroad m8

I am glad to see yours is working too great m8

Is this any better on cccam yet?
Mate has bought one, and wants to know.
Does anyone have a 28.2e channel list for it please?
Thanks.

Is this any better on cccam yet?
Mate has bought one, and wants to know.
Does anyone have a 28.2e channel list for it please?
Thanks.

My advice would be to send it back, the Box is garbage for anything to do with Cccam and Newcamd the glitching is still there on both emulators. Although just been to the guys house today and uploaded Phantoms latest Feb patch to see if that is any better.

According to the Techno download site there is also a new official patch from TM dated 02/03/12 and they have promised a channel editor in the next month or so but i wont hold my breath, i bought 1 box to try and would not buy another stick to the TM5402 its tried and tested.

Infact Phantom if your passing and managed to read this could you look at the 5302HD especially the ethernet glitching problem on both softcams it happens on every patch release available.

Thanks

Just thought I would throw my thought out here for this box.

Got the box today at lunchtime, tried loading latest patch 07-06-12, my laptop kept blue screening about 70% of the way in, this could be the fault of my laptop though.

Tried the patch from 2-6-12 and it loaded first time.

entered two sea lions and had a flick around 28e, all seemed to be going well until i noticed glitching on some channels. I have two servers one ROI SD server and one UK HD server.
I noticed that it was glitching when trying to clear a HD channel on hop 2 from the SD server, it was connecting to the server first in list and not taking the card that was on hop 1.
I disconnected the SD server and have been on the HD one since, no glitching what so ever.

Downside, the menu layout is crap, reminds me of the old tm 1500 maybe not even that good. I cant get a channel list for 28e and I cant find a channel list editor (don't think it exists)

Good points, picture quality is great, channel hopping is quick and channels clear straight away.

Never had a 5402 so can't make any comparisons,

Back