Phantom Patches

gib72

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm impressed with the new patches arriving!

I uploaded the last one to another site so all the people with TM's dont sell them and get a spider box. The thread got 1911 views so far, Darkman put his comments all over it and closed the thread!

I don't think he was too happy that support lives on and may hurt his spiderbox sales!

Anyway i've just uploaded the next one released by Phantom, I think he might just ban me this time! lol

Excellent work Phantom, waiting for the 6900super patch to come!

Re: Phantom

Excellent work Phantom, waiting for the 6900super patch to come!

Phantom :ur the man:

:NEXT: 6900super :Cheers:

SpiderBox:err:

6900super

have three receiver 6900HD super stick with happy future for them Excellent HD receiver

what are the patches for then ??

cheers
ste

Thanks Phantom,

I've uploaded them too! I'm sure they will be impressed! lol

At least the TM users benefit!

absolutly disgusting that gib72's file got deleted from that well known forum and banning him as well, tut tut.
theres going to be a lot of technomate owners misled that theres no more technomate patches, personally i cant wait for the first emu patch(if packages still open).
always knew they came from elsewhere since a guy let it out the bag a couple of years back when they was a cryptoworks hack, guess what he got banned as well;]

absolutly disgusting that gib72's file got deleted from that well known forum and banning him as well, tut tut.
theres going to be a lot of technomate owners misled that theres no more technomate patches, personally i cant wait for the first emu patch(if packages still open).
always knew they came from elsewhere since a guy let it out the bag a couple of years back when they was a cryptoworks hack, guess what he got banned as well;]

al**t would rather piss its members off than admit there is still support for the receivers, especially after all the fuss made over there about TM press releases, patches, etc

their answer to all enquries will be the generic 'TM is old now, buy a spiderbox instead'

hopefully get a patch for the 1500 ci+ soon with nova etc ;-)))))))))

just posted on a thread overthere,someone fretting about getting rid of his technomate because there supposedly old boxes now, had to do the right thing and tell there still supported elsewhere, what gets me is unless your going to cs only the azbox does something different and thats because of its ability for 422 feeds;]

Thanks for the new patch phantom, its good to see that there is life in my tm6900 yet. I was another person who was begining to think that new patches would never happen & I might have to change to a much mentioned new stb.
I have not had access to my tm for a while so would anyone be good enough to advise what the latest tm6900 patch is clearing /

Thanks in advance.

just some feedback on the latest phantom patch, i have just tested the tm3000 series patch. 22-4-2010, v 2.48 at the request of a member on another forum i can confirm that the patch is working on rcs(digi-tv) via a.u. and is clearing the usual viasat(***) channels,c/works, biss ect although i cant check the viewing card upgrades as i dont have any. i am using a tm3200d+ and the stb is functioning fine. hope this helps someone. regards m.d.t

Hello,

the new Phantom patch is excellent for the childeren , especially nickelodeon and cartoon network. Those channels are a must for them.

Thanks to Phant0m .

al**t would rather piss its members off than admit there is still support for the receivers, especially after all the fuss made over there about TM press releases, patches, etc

their answer to all enquries will be the generic 'TM is old now, buy a spiderbox instead'
It just highlights what a joker that Dark chap is is and how he peddles his propaganda on *****.

Last edited:
Hi guys ,would anyone tell me what the new csinfo upload is used for on latest 6900 patch thanks..... By the way very easy patch to load with no conflicts and c± nl open as well,:Clap: keep up great work phantom for a great box,,,,,thanks.

Am still unable to open any of digi tv.
On tm 6900hd standard.with all phantom patches.
Is there a fix for this guys.
Regards,ncs

Am still unable to open any of digi tv.
On tm 6900hd standard.with all phantom patches.
Is there a fix for this guys.
Regards,ncs
use one of the earlier patches coupled with latest softcam then digi should clear ,I use patch 688p on my tm6800 as I had the same problem with some of the later patches.

Back