Ph1b with SNR of 99%??

afcwomble

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have got a DITV 1000 Phase1b which has stopped working in TW Land. In e/m it showing SNR of 99%-tried new working tuner-anyone know what that's all about? Cheers

I do but this has been plugged in on direct feed. Why would having net have any bearing?

I do but this has been plugged in on direct feed. Why would having net have any bearing?

Hi,

If you have your net through cable and all is ok this would prove the integrity of your cable feed and the fact you have a signal coming in.

I was establishing the fact that you have a live feed, as the net is ok this proves that.

Have you tried another box on this feed?

Muskrat

Yes mate-My own boxes are fine-got this one back from a mate-been working fine for the past year or so with no probs-he went away for a weekend, and returned with no box working so muggs has it now to try and sort. This box was originally supplied by a trader and I've done card for him over the last 7-8months.Redone card image and tried a working simm from my own box-wierd one this??

what is the problem ie does it load and not give channels does it keep rebooting does it not load at all

nearly always a cap fault for 99% m8

Thanks benny59-never seen that pic before-nice-are these points checked with multimeter? I'm not that up on electronic fault finding but if pointed in the right direction can do minor stuff(changed caps etc.. before).Or would this be like the Dalmation Tut whic involved removing components completely?
Thanks

Back