Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intention to kill or injure a child - when ignoring the speed limit - may not be there but the intention to speed is there and therefore to ignore it is to risk injuring or killing someone.
no-one ever speeds with the intention of injuring any one even if this does happen but a pedoe does have the intention to injure this is the difference an accident is an occurrence that could have been avoided intent means they mean to cause harm
intending to injure some one as these perverts do is totally different i do not condone people how speed in built up areas where there is the good prospect that anyone not just children could be hurt but to say a person who speeds is as bad as a child molester is total fooking absurd

but to say a person who speeds is as bad as a child molester is total fooking absurd

I am not saying that - not because I think it is true or not, I'd have to give it a lot more thought than I feel up to at the moment.

I am saying: it's easy to get all righteous about paedophiles, easy to find monsters to blame for everything but the fact remains that more children are hurt/killed as a result of speeding. But hey, we all do that, so where are the monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back