pcworld laptop £199 in sale

doubt of youll get one guys normally with these sort of deals on boxing day they only have about 5 per store and the staff get em b4 the doors even open

Looking at the spec I would not bother waiting in the freezing cold in the morning.

yeah i would appreciate views on this. id like a laptop but solely for net, no downloading etc. not in any rush for one but if i can get a bargain well fab

merry christmas

i fu*kin want one of these little bad boys, but i dunno if i will be able 2 get up2 pc world for 9am, and if i did and then they fuckin told me it was sold out i wud end up smashin every car in the parking lot, so its a loose loose situation i think lol. fuckin nerds will probably get there before me, i dont wanna get up early to get there to massive ques and shit either. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally hit PC World most years on boxing day and always pick up something decent.... always there about 30 minutes before they open just to make sure and never seen many queues

yeah im gunna do the same mate, i really really really hope i can get one, it wud be so fucking good! :D

yeah mate, read back into this thread, it says like 1.5ghz, 256 ram, 20 gig hd

fuckin good enuf for me! just upgrade the parts when youve got some more coin! im desperate for a laptop but i aint payin like 400quid for one, so this is perfect for me!

yeah mate, read back into this thread, it says like 1.5ghz, 256 ram, 20 gig hd

fuckin good enuf for me! just upgrade the parts when youve got some more coin! im desperate for a laptop but i aint payin like 400quid for one, so this is perfect for me!

cheers for that m8

in small print in paper, u need to take along the voucher (news of the world ad) just incase any u que up and get a knock back without it,,also says 2 day sale, 10 per store..

in small print in paper, u need to take along the voucher (news of the world ad) just incase any u que up and get a knock back without it,,also says 2 day sale, 10 per store..

bummer........ I never bought the NOTW either, what's the chances of this voucher being in the paper tomorrow?

cheers m8 i just getting back from the father in laws with the advert, would have been gutted getting 1 of these and the sales assistant says wheres your voucher lol......me feet are killing me walking down there.

went this morning, cued up for about 45mins (got there about 8.20ish) and they fu*kin give out tickets to the ****s who had been standing there since 7am, apparently they give out 10 tickets at 8am to the first 10 customers. fucking ****s. i hate pc world, i got up proper early for nothing and im really disapointed. i hope nobody else has had the same bad luck

Last edited by a moderator:
bad luck mate but if others were there at 7 then i suppose they where more entitled to one than you who got there at 8.20...

bad luck all the same, i don't even bother with the so called bargains any more you rarely get them and its just a ball ache queuing up and having to fight your way through the hoards,

best bargains i ever get are via the web, no hassle, no queuing and if the order goes through your almost guaranteed your purchase.

not much help to you and you,ll be feeling shite but maybe there's a next time for you.

Back