paypal payment

alright guys.... i have gone ahead with it. he met me seemed to be very legit. took me to his halls and showed where he lived. had the uni id for where he goes. had the origional 2g.

gave me his passport and driving license and said it matches up with paypal.

the fact he went out of his way to prove himself made me confident.

if his a scammer i guess ima learn d hard way lool

i got stung like this a few years back

the guy can now go to paypal and say he hasnt received it, and as you cannot provide any tracking information to paypal, they WILL side with the buyer

i got stung like this a few years back

the guy can now go to paypal and say he hasnt received it, and as you cannot provide any tracking information to paypal, they WILL side with the buyer

yea i took it into account but this guy was fine!

in fact i ended up buying the phone off him again as he found out he cannot unlock it. got it a tena cheaper then i sold it at and sold it elsewhere :)

it always best to be careful and always better safe than sorry... but unfortunatly they are some genuine people out there that end up loosing out too..

again will like to thank everyone here for the advice!

I would say if you ever do any deals like this again, create an invoice stating that the item has no need to be posted etc and get him to sign it.

glad you met one of the few genuine people though :)

Hey mwflivpak,

PM'ed you. Pls could you check and reply.

thanks

andmetoo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

i replied on hukd mate....

I would say if you ever do any deals like this again, create an invoice stating that the item has no need to be posted etc and get him to sign it.

glad you met one of the few genuine people though :)

that dont matter m8, i had a printed job sheet, with the guys address on it, which was the same as his registered paypal address, saying 'install satellite blah blah etc' it was written on the sheet 'installed and working to customers satisfaction' signed by the guy, and i even went back and took photos of the dish etc on the guys house for paypal, but as i couldnt provide tracking information, he was refunded in full

i went back there, folded the dish in half, sent 1000V DC down the dish cable, blowing the crap out of just about everything electronic in the house, and cut the coax to shreds

and closed my ebay shop tha same day

Back