past lives?

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
a bit of a wierd one this, but just wondering if anyone else has had or heard anything like this before

my little boy whos now 4 and a half, has for the last 2 years or so come out with some odd things

last summer while playing in a field of long grass, he said it was like when he used to be big and worked on a farm, he sometimes mentions an old friend called john who he says he worked with

last week though, he saw someone on the telly flying, and he asked me if i could remember, before i was small, if i could remember doing that, so i asked what he meant, and this was freaky

he told me that when he used to be big, he was in work on the farm and something happened, but he doesnt know what, then he was flying around and he knew he had to find himself

he said he was scared as he couldnt find where he was, but he knew that he had to find himself

after a while he went 'somewhere instead' but he doesnt know where, or why, but now hes little again, and has to know everything again, i asked him about this and he said he has to know about books and working again, thats why he has to go to school for, as he doesnt know them any more

has anyone else known anybody to 'know?' things like this?

bit like this lad
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmMEKPFDTY"]Amazing. Boy Remembers Past Life[/ame]

Bless hiss 4 year old Socks,Sounds like a chip off the old block [just without the white Gloves and whistle]..............lol

I have a friend who is Hindu who believes in all of this stuff, I personally dont, maybe he's having weird dreams?

try goin to a pshychiatrist mate, he may be able to explain. it could be dreams, could be something he's watched or heard someone talking about things. could even be a cartoon hes seen.

try and take note what he watches and see if there is a resemblence.

ask his teachers if they have also noticed this or see what they are teaching him or what books they are reading to him.

Has he discovered your secret patch of magic mushrooms

Has he discovered your secret patch of magic mushrooms

:roflmao:
Nice point
But those things work different on young peeps
you dont halutionate(spelling?) if you your young
Cos you dont know better
Thats why they use ketamine on babys as anasthetic

I believe in reincarnation and have heard of similar stories being told by very young people. I've heard wise old folks tell me that it takes a while for your old memories to go away so young children are susceptible to this type of phenomena.

I believe in reincarnation and have heard of similar stories being told by very young people. I've heard wise old folks tell me that it takes a while for your old memories to go away so young children are susceptible to this type of phenomena.

i sorta believe this too.

when i was young i used to be shit scared of being buried alive for about 2-3 years, i wouldnt sleep at night in case i was put in a coffin and woke up while being in there.

could that mean i cold have had a past live experince of this?

you need to stop mixing with those particular wise old folks.
they be filling your head with pish.

you need to stop mixing with those particular wise old folks.
they be filling your head with pish.

I think you'll mostly find it's the other way around lol

One of my nephews used to mutter some crazy stuff about how he didn't want to be late for a wedding in our village in India, I can't remember exactly but it was very spooky for a 2 year old to be saying such crazy things especially as he had never been there.

manutd4life see this women for further info

poltergeist.jpg

One of my nephews used to mutter some crazy stuff about how he didn't want to be late for a wedding in our village in India, I can't remember exactly but it was very spooky for a 2 year old to be saying such crazy things especially as he had never been there.

manutd4life see this women for further info

poltergeist.jpg

i recognise the face, was gonna say is it of poltergeist then i seen the link as i quoted the post and it is.

she doesnt really help me, if i remember correctly, doesnt she do a runner?

well no one could possibly argue with scientific evidence as strong as that.
you win ;)

when I come back I want to come back as me but richer and with a bigger willy.

well no one couldn't possibly argue with scientific evidence as strong as that.
you win ;)

when I come back I want to come back as me but richer and with a bigger willy.

i wanna come back as............i think itd be better if i didnt say......ah what the hell......a lesbian pmsl

im pretty sure im a lesbian trapped in a mans body anyway

Last edited:
well no one could possibly argue with scientific evidence as strong as that.
you win ;)

If I had taped it it would have been scientific.

I'm with skybabe on this, any child of digi is likely to be a little weird....'I see farm people'..

Back