Password help

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi gents and gentessess, I am currently using a vpn because I'm at work. I have reset my password and have access via a generated code sent to my email. After being allowed to sign in on main website every link to forums etc logs me out. I was wondering if this is because I'm using vpn. I've tried to reset my password to a more memorable one it will let me access main settings page but nothing there after when signing in.... can anyone please help... I currently have access via Tapatalk only as I have yet to fully logout of that thank goodness.

Hi admin. I've sorted my above problem out, but wanted you guys and girls to know that during the the time I received a new temporary password my Tapatalk would still let me post. I'm not sure if that should happen but found it a bit weird I was signed in via two different passwords at the same time... just making you aware of this glitch..

same thing here.

i was prompted to change my password, didn't change it on tapatalk and can still log in from it.

Thinking it might be a security concern is all... not for me as I'm generally chatting shite on here but thinking more for the website. I might be completely wrong as usual just doing my job as a DWz citizen is all.

Back