Parking ticket in majorca.

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got home recently and need to pay parking ticket for 80 euros.
I have went to website but looks double dutch.
Anyone had a parking ticket in majorca or spain would love to get this sorted.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
8edd4eb3e8b3ad3fc5890881072b6d1b.jpg

Heres what I found

2 options lol

The car is registered with the rental company, the authorities will be chasing them. To avoid a further fine just contact the rental company and give them the details of the ticket, they will then pay it with your credit card details which they will have.

When I received one in Mallorca I chose to ignore it and hoped it would go away. It did not. And, the rental company did not pay it but chose instead to charge me for passing my details on. The local authority (Colonia de Sant Jordi) then sent me a letter asking for payment with a bit extra added on as punishment. I was able to pay this online.

My ticket had details of how to pay online on the actual ticket. If your ticket does not I suggest you get in touch with the company directly. Maybe tell us who issued the ticket and a Spanish speaker can look on their website. I would not ignore it.

Sent an email 2 days ago to their customer services.
This is the reply i got.

Estimado cliente:

Gracias por contactar con nuestro departamento de atención al cliente. Hemos recibido su e-mail y esperamos poder ayudarle lo antes posible.

Para que su caso #-24787-N1G8 pueda ser gestionado con mayor facilidad, por favor, no olvide incluir su número de reserva o contrato si no lo ha hecho ya. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que disponemos de 30 días hábiles para responderle. Entre tanto, le sugerimos que revise nuestros términos y condiciones enhttp://www.recordrentacar.com/alquiler_coches/aeropuerto_condiciones.htm para más información.

Le damos las gracias de antemano por su paciencia y comprensión.

Un cordial saludo,

Departamento de Atención al Cliente
Record Go Alquiler Vacacional, S.A.
Alquiler de Coches Baratos en aeropuerto - Record Go

===========================================

Dear valued customer,

Thank you very much for contacting our Customer Service Department. We have received your e-mail and our Customer Service team will be responding to you soon.

In order for your case #-24787-N1G8 to be handled sooner, please be sure to provide us with your booking/rental agreement number if you have not done so. Please, do take into account that we have 30 business days to get back to you. In the meantime, you may also refer to our Terms and Conditions athttp://www.recordrentacar.com/car_hire/airport_condiciones.htm for more information.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Customer Service Department
Alquiler de Coches Baratos en aeropuerto - Record Go

===========================================

Sehr geehrter Kunde:

Vielen Dank, dass Sie unsere Kundenservice-Abteilung kontaktiert haben. Unser Kundenservice-Team hat Ihre Email erhalten und wird Sie so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.

Damit Ihr Fall #-24787-N1G8 so schnell wie möglich bearbeitet werden kann, bitten wir Sie, uns die Reservierungs- und/oder Vertragsnummer anzugeben - wenn dies nicht bereits geschehen ist. Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass wir bis zu 30 Tage haben, um Ihre Email zu beantworten. Zwischenzeitlich können Sie jede weitere Information aus unseren Vertragskonditionen unterhttp://www.recordrentacar.com/autovermietung/flughafen_condiciones.htm entnehmen.

Wir bedanken uns im Voraus für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Mithilfe.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen.

Kundenservice-Abteilung
www.recordrentacar.com>>

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back