pacquiao-vs-mosley

on slysports 1
think ill record it as ill do the usual
and fall asleep 10 mins before it starts.

pacman within 5, im the same iv put it on record although im gunna try and stay up, but my eyes are giving up already!

pacman within 5, im the same iv put it on record although im gunna try and stay up, but my eyes are giving up already!

hahaha yeah having to stay up til stupid o'clock is one thing i've not missed since i left uk! now i'm in the same timezone as the big american fights.

i'm going for Pac to win on a KO... Mayweather could have KO'd Mosley if he'd really wanted to, so I think Pac could do definitely do it.

was pointless fight really, mosley has long since passed his best, even at his fight pacman prob would have beaten him

not the best fight but i thought mosley done pretty well considering most people wrote him off before it even started,wouldnt say he's finished he can still go from here and make a few quid,as for pacman if the fight with mayweather were to happen if he performed like that again it would be a early night.

lol...ah well its repeated again skysports2 19:30 if your no doing nowt.

As usual fell alseep and never seen any of it.

You didn't miss much mate - was a real letdown - the only highlight of it for me was looking at Shane Moseley's girlfriend. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

You didn't miss much mate - was a real letdown - the only highlight of it for me was looking at Shane Moseley's girlfriend. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Took the words right out of my mouth, i dont think it is any wonder why fans are switching over to mma/ufc when subjected to shite like this.

Back