pace box

RICKSTER1

Inactive User
Reaction score
pace box help needed

can any one help me i have a pace box and at the front of it it says pace wont change from that tried shorting the batt red jumper out still on pace

Last edited:
hi ive had this before when resetting a pace pull the red jumper and leave for 20 seconds then replace it then make sure the feed is stright off the incomer ie no splitters or any thing then just leave it it may take a while but it should come on and update if your not pure n l then you may have to set net id and freq i had to leave one over night once but it did come on hope this helps

Try reflowing the atmels. If you cant do that hold a hairdryer on hot over the two atmel chips behind the simm for about 5 mins then try it.

Try unplugging box hold down channel down button on box plug in keeping button pressed down this booted mine back up hope this helps.Been told this can cause damage but i have done it a good few times still works.

put some nail van remover on tooth brush.put on leg of atem chips onboth or one what every you have.use heat gun untile van gone.does not take long.make sure you keep the atem chip in place.you will need to re do your net id and pin when done.same fix 4 888.should work you have nothing to loose.good luck

feet as away from sim will a hair dryer on full power ie hot do

tried the hair dryer thingie box still stuck on pace any more suggestions please

Back