Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pace box not working

foxxyboy

Inactive User
Happy New Year to you all.

Got a Pace box that wont reboot, tried getting into eng menu with no luck. Not sure what to try next any ideas!!
Got a FunAU, "Pace" comes up on box then "n it" then "4 dashes" then just sits on the screen with "starting" in bottom right

Thanks in advance

foxxyboy

Happy New Year to you all.

Got a Pace box that wont reboot, tried getting into eng menu with no luck. Not sure what to try next any ideas!!
Got a FunAU, "Pace" comes up on box then "n it" then "4 dashes" then just sits on the screen with "starting" in bottom right

Thanks in advance

foxxyboy

Try pulling the red jumper, if that fails, then try reflowing the atmels.

Hi janobi

Sorry to sound thick, is the red jumper the one near the battery? If that doesnt work how do you reverse the atmels?

Wiil give it a go and let you know

cheers

foxxyboy

Hi janobi

Sorry to sound thick, is the red jumper the one near the battery? If that doesnt work how do you reverse the atmels?

Wiil give it a go and let you know

cheers

foxxyboy

TBH mate, I aint opened one of these in about 3 years. I think its near the battery mate. You could also short the battery.

To reflow the atmels, you need to run solder over them mate.

Your a star Janobi

Thanks for that, shorted the battery and all working now

: thanks :

foxxyboy

TBH mate, I aint opened one of these in about 3 years. I think its near the battery mate. You could also short the battery.

To reflow the atmels, you need to run solder over them mate.

Hi mate,

Could you tell me how to shut the battery in a pace 4001 to make it work again please?

I just had my pace box stuck in 'pace' tried all of the above, plus the hair drier trick, still the same, followed dalmations guide for boxes stuck in tune, still the same,
As a last ditch attempt put the circuit board in the oven at 150 for 30 minutes, and as if like magic, it came back to life.
This is only really the same as the hair drier trick but thought I'd post it up incase anyone else is stuck in the same boat.

Hi mate,

Could you tell me how to shut the battery in a pace 4001 to make it work again please?

Do you mean short? Touch both ends of the battery at the same time with a piece of wire, and the battery will short.

Back