pace 4000

Skidy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a pace 4000 that originaly came from a telepest area but i"m ex-C&W and the box is stuck in update tryed all the tricks with no joy,basicly the box needs taking into a telepest area to update wich would be great if i new somebody in a telepest area,so if anybody has a box from EX-C&W/vm box and have got the same problem maybe we could exchange boxes nothing at all wrong with the box ya can enter engineers menu and no probs setting area id wich if ya wondering my area is 41060-bolton,or somebody who would be kind enough to allow me to let the box update wich i know is a bit much 2 ask so i"v asked anyway,so if eather ov mi reqests is fine please pm me and i will forward a contact number,many thanks

sure this is the same post i have just replied to on another forum but there u go
anyway if u can get hold of scart to serial then u can do it yourself with libby u just need to reset the sram then set the net id and away u go,unless at some point the chips av been lifted then its a no go

Trading of cc equipment is a no no mate, even if its a straight swap.

Also, would you let someone from a forum you don't know into your house? They could be CC. Be very careful what you ask for mate for the sake of some free channels

that is why in my post i did say i know it was a bit much to ask IE regarding the updating, so thanks anyway bob i do understand your point,trading is when you are selling quantity ov a surten item ov wich i"m selling nothing,i mearly was implying that if anyone else say in a telepest area had a box from say ex-c&w and was having the same problem as i was we could have exchanged boxes wich would have solved both theres and my problem,anyway no problem i"m not trying to create an argument with anyone so i"ll leave it at that and coment duely noted,thanks

No-one's arguing mate, just some friendly advice so you don't get in trouble from (a) the forum and (b) the CC's. Don't forget they frequent forums too, and we wouldn't want them contacting you would we?

Trading doesn't always involve a sale, you coould 'trade' one box for another

hi bob no probs m8 as i said i understand you point fair dinkum your advice is sound m8 and i myself don"t wish to be slated for my request but when ya stuck ya stuck so i"ll say no more .thanks again.

Back