Pace 2200 sky digibox hotbird astra?

mush

Inactive User
Reaction score
is it possible to view free to air channels with pace 2200 sky digibox without any card from hotbird or astra 19.2e?
i'll tried already that combination, and results:
pace scanning channels which i wanna see, i'm storing them somewhere.
but i cant view them in 'other channels' because pace says insert your viewing sky card..

maybe someone has better experience?
don't tell me: buy FTA receiver, because you cant buy FTA receiver for only 2 pounds..

I used to do this... and from what I remember:

You need to manually add the channels.

And you can only add channels using the symbol rates of 22.0 or 27.5.

-rapido

hi mate

if u buy cheapo none sly box and mod it u will get lot more they r only about 50-60 quid

Hi there,

what sort of mods are available and are there guides on it?

-rapido

Hi.i think he means the cheap fta sat reciviers which you can patch.ie the technomate series.a lot of info on them on here and other sites about the the 'mods' you may need.
regards sachin.

The cheap fta(patchable) sat boxes are intended mostly for multisat or motorised dish set ups.ie hotbird13east/astra19.2east satellites.you can technicaly view fta channels on 28.2(s*y) with these boxes but wont get anything extra ie encrypted channels.so you would be better off with youre original s*y digibox. so no need to replace.

sachin.

anybody can show to me where i can buy fta receiver only for 2£, as i bought mine sky digibox? :p
i have allready fta receiver and patched to watch all prem, taquil, tps, pol and of caurse everything au.
But in another room i just leave sky digibox to watch some free channels from hotbird, cause some are better then on 28.2 astra..
and i sorted out allready, everything is working..
cheers for your attention to all

So what kind of channels are we talking about with these things?

Sorry if this has been asked loads of times but I am not sure what words to type onto seatch box to get results.

Lets say I put a 60cm dish on my wall (motorised), and got one of those fta patchable boxes. Are we talking about the foreign footy (live premiership - the Norwegian ones, cricket etc)?

Also what about American tv shows like Lost, Jericho etc..

Cheers in advance.

Back