Technomate 1500

614cooker

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys im a newbe to digitalworldz and also a newbe to satilite systems

so were do i start well let me see I have always used sky for my satilite service but as i have aged now 24 i have became one of though's blokes were more is better. I have always been into technology and can do almost anything from fixing and building top of the range computers to do it yourself maintanace.Why is why only natrally i have turned towards having a satilite system. So on ebay i bought a 90cm dish not sure if it is motorised it more the likely is as the guy is moving and has told me it can access more the one satilite through the box, but for only a tenner i cant argue. Then he gave me a chance for a technomate 1500ci+ reciever for another tenner so i thought might as well as i know these things can be patched unlike my satilite card on my pc which was what the dish was originally for.

So as im new please excuss my question as i know this is probably asked so many times but is there any step by step guide to patching the technomate 1500 with the latest patch and if there is what does it do to access channels do i need to buy anything else like a viewing card or does that patch it self allow access to scrambled channels. Also is there any list of channels that i will be able to get.

I am planning on using maybe the hotbird 13E or astra 19.2E if anyone can thing of any better satilites to face please let me know as i mainly want movies, kids and documentries.

regards, matt

The tm1500 although a very good receiver in its day is not a little aged, it had its hayday a few years ago when there where loads of channels open via patchs. A lot of the encryptions have changed and thats why most to the modern receivers have ethernet ports. These allow them to connect to a server somewhere and this intern allows the channels to clear. So you have a 1500 you can still get some channels with it, canal nl on 19e and bulsat on 39e are still open with the latest patch and the latest keys. You need to use a loader program called darkman loader 1.80 and have your box connected to your pc via null modem cable. Load the patch and search out the latest keys. These are also loaded the same way as the patch but select softcam/keys. When all this is done turn to the channel and it should clear. This is only a very brief guide and it will take a little getting use to your box.

Back