pace 2000

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all havent been around too much lately been gutting my house
anyhow i have a 2000 box that went down with the mosc hit a couple of months ago but still cant get this box back
it all loads ive put the same image on the mosc card as all my other freinds and family
power up load chanells all are light blue when i choose a channel it says this channel is temp unavailable please try later

can anyone help please
thanks

what card have you got mate and what sw are you on ?

hi have another box that performs the same came from the same house cant get channels sa 4000dvb please help
thanks

hi mate thanks for the reply but done that a few times now still no go
thanks anyhow

mentholflash01 said:
hi have another box that performs the same came from the same house cant get channels sa 4000dvb please help
thanks

On the SA4000 box make sure that talk back is enabled, then update the box, then cut talk back.

Only thing is these boxes are slow as fook after the update :(

intel131 said:
On the SA4000 box make sure that talk back is enabled, then update the box, then cut talk back.

sorry to differ, but i wouldn't recommend having talkback enabled on any box, only your legit box

Highlander said:
sorry to differ, but i wouldn't recommend having talkback enabled on any box, only your legit box

If you read my post again, you will see that after the box has updated talk back is cut again...............you WONT update a SA4000 with talk back cut,

hi guys thanks for your help
ok now ive lifted red jumper reset with libby set net id set freq
but still get temporarily unavailable channels accept fta
please help ime totally stuck on this 1
this box was working for 5 months
thanks

pace

i disagree about the 4000 and the update .....when i fist had these i cut all talkback and the sa4000 still updates...slow as crap sfter the update but still updated all the same.........as for your 2000 i have the same thing happening on a 4000 runnin a rom11 and cr4.....blue screen..channels are there for 5 mins then just go blue.....anyway menthal i still got 15 sa4200's that need the 56tsop reading and i got plently bits for a pace2000 (as i have tries to lift the atmels and screwed the box up :88:88: )am willing to give you these 2 boxes just pm me#

realy sounds to me like not the true bk or ird.......had a box doing ewxactly the same ended up being corrupt info on my part

Last edited:
Back