pace 1000 phase b stuck on tw loading screen

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone any ideas its mi m8's box and ive tried a force update but it just says looking for nit. when the box is turned on it boots up the tw screen then it show the tw screen and says loading please wait at the bottom then thats it, it just sticks n the screen. this box worked after VOD update for about 10 days then thats when i got this prob anyone any ideas?

marra said:
im not sure bout that benny59 but ill only be able check that tomorrow now if that is the case is there anything i can do about it

well if the netid etc checks out, {then its a hardware fault on the box}

benny59 said:
well if the netid etc checks out, {then its a hardware fault on the box}

having the same with an old 1000 box i have all signals ok, net id ok, simms all clean but still stuck on telewest screen, if its a harware fault how can you fix it ?

i dont know what it is but i often hear people saying to use a test simm.

u might hav a no update mod done on the box, i think theres a way of checkin inside the box 2 see if dats happend i

right fixed it try this see if it works on your box, take the simm out and replace it with another working 1000 box then force update the box, now replace your old simm and see if that works as it just has for me :)

its must be that the simm is not updating the box right but it works ok after the update

Back